Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN all LA clubbers

JonStephen

o, one thing to add:

i was out last night at spundae and the night was typical l.a.: friendly, cheerful, smiling people everywhere. they were so un-new york it was staggering; one major difference between the cities: new york clubs make you forget that people have teeth.

yeah, and BOY is l.a.'s new years gonna suck too....

pvd

sasha

oakie

bt

deep dish

jimmy van m

sander kleinenberg

grant plant

lee burridge

derrick carter

sneak

DJ Irene

Marques Wyatt

kazell

sandra collins

jason bentley....

and a bunch of others...

yeah...wow, you are SO right....l.a. just sucks, huh?!?!

EVEN DANNY TENAGLIA IS GONNA BE IN CALIFORNIA THAT NIGHT - - have fun in the "first place" city, kiddo!

lolololololool

ROFLMFAO! x100000

You guys left out

TAYLOR

DOC MARTIN

CHRIS LAWRENCE

EGIL ALVIK

ENRIE

RICHARD VISSION

Just like some never been there clown to start drama.

Don't even pay attention to that fool. I live in the NYC area and lived and worked as a DJ in LA for 2 years (91-93), and can say from first hand experience that LA has it over NYC in many aspects.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Doesn't it suck that you are second to NYC?????

yes yes I especially miss all the big boneheads from whatever borough starting fights cuz their too juiced up...

this topic is so done - why do you keep coming to this board to tell everyone here NY is the best?

go get your validation elsewhere.....

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by schtang416

where are deep dish and bt going to be on nye? i'm in la just for the holidays and dont know anything about the scene here. i'm aware of oakie and pvd/sasha but they seem kinda pricey - im looking for something a little more affordable. thx

see previous post; deep dish and bt are with oakie :) .

Ha ha ha, as the West coast faction of the Allience, just recently relocated back to LA, I can't imagine anything better than the NYC club scene. From what I remeber of LA before, nobody can dress, nobody can dance, and while we got some big kids out in NYC, the fucken guyz here in clubs got spaghettis arms and look like their on heroine. But, I probably wasn't going to the right places before, does anybody know what clubs have good house music with good crowds?

Sorry for the delay... Revival and Deep are alternating Sunday nights at 1650 (1650 Schrader) in Hollywood. Doc Martin, Marques Wyatt are residents and different djs come in every week. Real people, very little attitude, especially for LA, good sound system and a quiet chillout lounge. Definitely check it out.

Wyatt will be at Centre of the Universe tonight... oh and if you go to see him, you might check out Oakenfold, BT, and Sander Kleinenberg (who kicks ASS!!) I mean, if you're into that whole scene where people stand around and play records... ; )

Originally posted by kelly4185

yeah, and BOY is l.a.'s new years gonna suck too....

pvd

sasha

oakie

bt

deep dish

jimmy van m

sander kleinenberg

grant plant

lee burridge

derrick carter

sneak

DJ Irene

Marques Wyatt

kazell

sandra collins

jason bentley....

and a bunch of others...

yeah...wow, you are SO right....l.a. just sucks, huh?!?!

EVEN DANNY TENAGLIA IS GONNA BE IN CALIFORNIA THAT NIGHT - - have fun in the "first place" city, kiddo!

lolololololool

ROFLMFAO! x100000

ouch...very ouch

Yo, thanx again kid! I definately gotta check these out one of these Sundayz. Any hotties there? But I gotta get a jobby job first cuz I have no fucken cash! But hey, if u see a diesel lookin blonde kid, say hello, thanx again kid!