Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the deal!!

prplhz

yeah i wish mondays could be erased.. well in case any of you plan on taking a last minute trip to nyc for some holiday shopping (laughing, probably not but anycase)... my company is having a huge sample sale (obviously this is girls only)

dELiA*s End-of-the-Year Sample Sale

When: Wednesday, Dec. 5th 12 pm to 7 pm

Thursday, Dec. 6th 12 pm to 7 pm

Friday, Dec. 7th 11 am to 4pm

Where: 435 Hudson Street (between Morton and Leroy), 3rd Floor

Why: You'll find clothing, accessories & roomwares. All priced $20 or less!

What to bring: Cash, Mastercard, Visa ONLY!

Be there.

Invite your friends and family! Forward this email!

I have been thinking about checking Tilt out but am not that interested in seeing Bossi, I saw him this past summer and wasn't thrilled with his set. Anybody going to Rise, thinking about going friday night and want to see if any of my CP friends are going to be there hanging!

Jessica

Well Thursday not sure what I am doing but Friday I was thinkin about going to the Snowball Ball at the Roxy. There is no way I am gonna miss DJ Macguyver's Birthday Bash, Residency Depute at Club Fuel on Saturday. That should be one insane Party. Then I guess it is time to find a house party for Saturday Night seeings how it seems like all the after hours have closed or been closed... :( . If anyone knows of any after hours or house parties this Saturday Night /Sunday Morning let me know.

Originally posted by prplhz

I have been thinking about checking Tilt out but am not that interested in seeing Bossi, I saw him this past summer and wasn't thrilled with his set. Anybody going to Rise, thinking about going friday night and want to see if any of my CP friends are going to be there hanging!

Jessica

Do you have passes for Friday? Or are you a member???

Originally posted by thedesh01

Well Thursday not sure what I am doing but Friday I was thinkin about going to the Snowball Ball at the Roxy. There is no way I am gonna miss DJ Macguyver's Birthday Bash, Residency Depute at Club Fuel on Saturday. That should be one insane Party. Then I guess it is time to find a house party for Saturday Night seeings how it seems like all the after hours have closed or been closed... :( . If anyone knows of any after hours or house parties this Saturday Night /Sunday Morning let me know.

Tell me more about this snowball ball??