Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by synderella420

HOTTIE :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Thanks sweets, they worked us 20 hours a day in practice combat training and a lot of eating! Dam, I do try to keep my body up to date but god dam, it’s hard lol. Thanks for the comments love ya ;)

Originally posted by xxlea

Navy sure is doing YOUR BODY good!

Hey Alexander, you coming to the meet up Friday? THEREFORE, I can work them body skills lol. No really I want to meet everyone, I have been a member of this board for years and still haven’t meet allot of you guys\gals. Let me know ok.

GB

Marty

:tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Hater :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whew~ some funny ass shit going down on this post... ragga, you are a funny ass mofo and that's why you don't need to post any pics... it is all good, cause no matter what, you are fine~ :heart: *moonie loves her ragga* ... i mean, shit, who else says their wheelchair has rims? CLASSIC!~

fiery~ i know that you've heard this just about a million times now, but you are def. sexy ass hell... just needed to put my piece in...

dg... another one who must be told that moonie appreciates them... :D

kitty knows how i feel about her... :heart: she's the sexiest thing on four legs ive ever seen...:)

ummm... there are def. people i'm forgetting... but let me reitterate that we've got one good looking sex board... we just havr to get this posting thing together *hey d, like how i slipped that in eh?* lmAo~

as for me, i guess a pic must be posted... it's kinda old.. from last year spring break in miami... yeah, i know, not looking at the camera, but the best i can do for right now...

attachment.php?s=&postid=401409

Originally posted by djmoonshine

whew~ some funny ass shit going down on this post... ragga, you are a funny ass mofo and that's why you don't need to post any pics... it is all good, cause no matter what, you are fine~ :heart: *moonie loves her ragga* ... i mean, shit, who else says their wheelchair has rims? CLASSIC!~

fiery~ i know that you've heard this just about a million times now, but you are def. sexy ass hell... just needed to put my piece in...

dg... another one who must be told that moonie appreciates them... :D

kitty knows how i feel about her... :heart: she's the sexiest thing on four legs ive ever seen...:)

ummm... there are def. people i'm forgetting... but let me reitterate that we've got one good looking sex board... we just havr to get this posting thing together *hey d, like how i slipped that in eh?* lmAo~

as for me, i guess a pic must be posted... it's kinda old.. from last year spring break in miami... yeah, i know, not looking at the camera, but the best i can do for right now...

attachment.php?s=&postid=401409

That's why ragga luvs this chica....Fine as hell and she's got brains to match that booty...er, I mean beauty!!

Hey moonie - I just hydrolics on my wheelchair...wanna hop on Santa's lap and go for a "ride" ??

;)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well Sparky I think it is..hehe

From Left..sorry don't know who that is, Old-man Spragga, Tasty, Gabo, Rachel, CMB, and Schwinge...

Now come here and Spank me Ragga..hehe;)

HA HA - it didn't work!! :tongue:

Spanking will come in due time sweetie!

Originally posted by synderella420

mmmm... Oh god Stop you are going to make me go home and masturbate thinking about that lol!!!:D:tongue:

You wouldn’t mind if I watch would ya? I love to watch a girl masturbate in front of me just gets me so? He he…. Ill be looking for you tomorrow if you go

Originally posted by glowball

You wouldn’t mind if I watch would ya? I love to watch a girl masturbate in front of me just gets me so? He he…. Ill be looking for you tomorrow if you go

AWW I CANT MAKE IT TO THE MEET UP I AM SO SAD UA RE GOING AND I CANT BE THERE:( .

I AM LEAVING FOR BOSTON TOMORROW MORNING !!!

SOWWY MAYBE NEXT TIME HOT STUFF.

BTW: YOU CAN WATCH ME ANYTIME;) :D