Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by synderella420

I AM LEAVING FOR BOSTON TOMORROW MORNING !!!

TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Viikii123 is in boston and said she wants some ravaging from quoth so stop the cock-blocking and let me go with ya :laugh:

:hump: :hump: :hump:

Originally posted by quoth

hey, correct me if im wrong bro, but were u in a fire or some shit?? those look like burn marks in blotches all over. what happened? and no quoth aint gay...just perceptional.

Hey dude is that supposed to be funny? because it's not cool to talk about somebody ok.. "dick" ..

GB

You've never heard of it...but I"m the sales director for a company that does revenue control for nightclubs. We do boat check, bars EPOS systems, entrance ticketing, membership services, and a bunch of other stuff. I have a meeting with Avalon (they already have out stuff) then 4 or 5 other clubs.

Originally posted by glowball

Hey dude is that supposed to be funny? because it's not cool to talk about somebody ok.. "dick" ..

GB

first of all, calm yerself, i was being serious and though im naturally sarcastic its hard for people to take me seriously, i mean i did ask "what happened?" i was just curious and shit thats all. i didnt see the funny part in asking "what happened?" I was curious and shit. sorry if u were offended by what i said. i really didnt see anything bad about what i wrote?? like all i asked is straight up what happened but i think u took it out of context cause dg quoted me and laughed...but i didnt expect that. He was prolly laughin at the fact that i noticed it cause i always have too much time on my hands. But once again no disrepect here, especially for someone serving our country.

Originally posted by q-ny

You've never heard of it...but I"m the sales director for a company that does revenue control for nightclubs. We do boat check, bars EPOS systems, entrance ticketing, membership services, and a bunch of other stuff. I have a meeting with Avalon (they already have out stuff) then 4 or 5 other clubs.

You're right I've never heard of it... oh well:)

Originally posted by vikkii123

...oooohhhh to see me ;)

What do you do for work?

damnit what is this shit all about?? hehe i have dibs on vikkii first...she needs to be ravaged by quoth damnit and i already said that im hitchin a ride with syndereally420 whose in boston today for business. So its play time for me and miss i dream of genie over there ;):hump: :hump: :hump:

Originally posted by quoth

damnit what is this shit all about?? hehe i have dibs on vikkii first...she needs to be ravaged by quoth damnit and i already said that im hitchin a ride with syndereally420 whose in boston today for business. So its play time for me and miss i dream of genie over there ;):hump: :hump: :hump:

:) ya baby bring it on