Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***THE OFFICAL CP PICTURE GALLERY*** (only done because I am bored)

chris420

Here's me...

You have to go into the post on this link and scroll like 3 down.

F'in CP won't let me post the same pic twice! Hrmph!

We're in New Orleans, my old friend, over a bowl of gumbo. Yumm.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66117&perpage=20&pagenumber=6

Oh and my goatee usually is miniscule, never that thick - forgot the buzzer. LOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dcsglow

here you are...i must say, after seaching through 16 pages of responses...only looking for the hot girls...hehe, i found a couple ... lecy33 and sexxybabyd...you both are banging! holy shit...aight well here is....DCsGLOW!!!

Spring Break 2001

If that link didnt work, then just hit the link below, go into the folder Wuthirty6 and they'll be in there...you can hit thumbnailed view to make it easier so you can see all 3 at the same time:D

Spring Break 2001

Yummy :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

im stickin with the civic, makes no sense having 2 accords in the family ::me and the bro will rotate:: :D;)

that was in VA on Labor Day weekend ::damn that long ago :eek:::

and thats like the question of the year...lol...im 1/2 Puerto Rican 1/2 Guatemalan....all sexual :D

WoooHooooo!!!

LMFAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY GUATEMALAN IN THIS FUKIN WORLD LMAO... THE SAD THING IS I AM 1/2 PUERTO RICAN ALSO...:D H

Originally posted by klohe

Yummy :tongue:

I know something else that's yummy...it's between your legsattachment.php?postid=586991

Saw one of your pics in another thread...you are so fawking hot! You have anymore that JIMI can see...PM me. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Damn klohe, i wouldn't mind meeting up with you this new years...lol, I migth actually be going up to NYC anyway...hmmm, meet up? wadya say?]

Originally posted by dcsglow

I know something else that's yummy...it's between your legsattachment.php?postid=586991

Saw one of your pics in another thread...you are so fawking hot! You have anymore that JIMI can see...PM me. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Damn klohe, i wouldn't mind meeting up with you this new years...lol, I migth actually be going up to NYC anyway...hmmm, meet up? wadya say?]

Hmm....a meet up, I'm down :D

• 2 weeks later...