Clubplanet Nightlife Community

1223 Tomorrow Night.....

dcsglow

hey just wondering if anyone is gonna goto 1223 tomorrow night, im gonna hit it up with my boy mat (djsizeup) i've never been so if someone can tell me what it's like...is it like glow, is it like ozio's or what? and should i come drunk before, cause im only 18 and can't buy shit:(

Joining us tomorrow are you? Hehehehehe

And SizeUp, where's he been at!!

Dress to impress yada yada, drink beforehand 'cause everything in there costs like $8 or more per drink so you're gonna go broke otherwise :tongue: Ohyeah and don't forget to bring that car over yonder and pick up Aly :D

Originally posted by dcsglow

hey just wondering if anyone is gonna goto 1223 tomorrow night, im gonna hit it up with my boy mat (djsizeup) i've never been so if someone can tell me what it's like...is it like glow, is it like ozio's or what? and should i come drunk before, cause im only 18 and can't buy shit:(

Definitely not like glow, more like ozio, but smaller, my advice would be for you to leave the Elvis glasses and glow sticks at home tonight

Originally posted by pgiddy

Definitely not like glow, more like ozio, but smaller, my advice would be for you to leave the Elvis glasses and glow sticks at home tonight

awwwwww! i can't wear the elvis glasses...i bet other people will be wearing elivs glasses! dick...:(

djsizeup and i are gonna pre-game at his dorm...his roomate never showed up, so he has a hotel room all to himself...his dorms are in an old hotel...anyway...ill see if he would want to have any cp people going to 1223 tomorrow at his place...it would be tight to pregame with tons of cp heads then goto 1223....right????

Originally posted by dcsglow

djsizeup and i are gonna pre-game at his dorm...his roomate never showed up, so he has a hotel room all to himself...his dorms are in an old hotel...anyway...ill see if he would want to have any cp people going to 1223 tomorrow at his place...it would be tight to pregame with tons of cp heads then goto 1223....right????

Yo Jimmy you'll never believe this s**t-

I just found out today (monday) that tonight i'm getting a Chinese foreign exchange student until the end of this semester. We can still party but I have a feeling he's in for a real culture shock when he sees all the sizeup and whey protein laying around...

I'm definitely down to do a little booze action before tomorrow night because I nurse my 8 dollar drinks at 1223...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Highmay! Nice of you to drop in :D

I'd go wednesday, but I can't wait that long. Besides, my company runs it Tuesday so I don't have to pay. Why, you coming with us??

i could only wish of partying with you DC heads on a weekday...but, thats just not reality...

and what would you prefer, going in for free and chillin at 1223, or going on wednesday and partying with michael jordan?

Originally posted by djsizeup

Yo Jimmy you'll never believe this s**t-

I just found out today (monday) that tonight i'm getting a Chinese foreign exchange student until the end of this semester. We can still party but I have a feeling he's in for a real culture shock when he sees all the sizeup and whey protein laying around...

I'm definitely down to do a little booze action before tomorrow night because I nurse my 8 dollar drinks at 1223...

SHUTUP!!!! so ugly, man it's all good though...we can get the chinese guy drunk and we can make him do funny things...LMFAO!!!:laugh: sike naw, that like racist or some shit, but anyway...yah man i'll be there no doubt...i just told my sister what you posted and she was laughing...call me tomorrow whenever ur free and i'll jet down to your place so we can chill before we actually pregame...and think of some people who you want to come to ur house...so if i have to pick them up i can swoop em up...aight bro, late