How did everyone end up in CP?

vicman

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It was only a matter of time before the raunch hit. And to think, we almost made it a full page of raunch-free posts, too. :(

Thanks Vixen, your great for starting this one. BUt can you please tell the truth now...you know how time flies when your having fun, see thats the great thing seems like 26 seconds, but really was 2 hrs

What do you mean 'us', raunch boy? :D;)

I never say anything raunchy. You and Vic just like to misinterpret what I write and imply a different meaning to everyone on the board. I'm the victim here

:( .

Originally posted by Kuro

I never say anything raunchy. You and Vic just like to misinterpret what I write and imply a different meaning to everyone on the board. I'm the victim here

Me?

Li'l ole innocent me? I mean I sing in my church choir and stuff, I wouldnt start the smut around here...:D :D

Originally posted by Kuro

Ummm I believe I am the real victim here. Classic case of defamation of character....

Originally posted by pgiddy

Ummm I believe I am the real victim here. Classic case of defamation of character....

No way! I'm always the victim. I get hazed more than anybody.

Geez, what sorry excuses for men we are, Pgiddy, Kuro, and Vic. Look at what we've become. Reduced to sitting around, wallowing in our own self pity, fighting over who's the biggest victim. What happened to us? :(

oh god...i'm laughing my ass off over here reading all your guys's posts...:laugh:

Let's see ghetto fabulous...naw not an oxymoron...more like PGiddys gas cap incident. Naw but this bitch was looking like jenny mcarthy...hmmm:confused: cept...she wasn't blonde, nor were her ( o Y o ) 's double D...wait and then again...i was drunk...maybe it was the beer goggles that made her look like...NO!!! I WASN'T...... THAT...... DRUNK! AAAAAHHHHH:eek:

:( :( :( :(

Originally posted by dcsglow

oh god...i'm laughing my ass off over here reading all your guys's posts...:laugh:

Let's see ghetto fabulous...naw not an oxymoron...more like PGiddys gas cap incident. Naw but this bitch was looking like jenny mcarthy...hmmm:confused: cept...she wasn't blonde, nor were her ( o Y o ) 's double D...wait and then again...i was drunk...maybe it was the beer goggles that made her look like...NO!!! I WASN'T...... THAT...... DRUNK! AAAAAHHHHH:eek:

:( :( :( :(

I have to stop talking like I'm....african american...NOT THAT IT IS A BAD THING, BUT I'M WHITE.

I remember the first time I heard about Buzz' 'White Party' last year, I got all excited cause I thought they really meant a 'White Party'. You know, piles and piles of Larry everywhere. :D

c'mon shady dont lie, you were all excited because of the "White Party" because you thought it was going to be the same concept as it is in NYC or MIA...you just thought it was weird that it was going to be on a Friday @ Nation instead of Saturday :D :D

i swear every thread on here has nothing to do with the topic... you goofballs cannot stay on task now can you? raunch, raunch and more raunch... everyone has their fancies,eh?

yeah i found cp by looking on the internet for music information...

Originally posted by a1wave

i swear every thread on here has nothing to do with the topic... you goofballs cannot stay on task now can you? raunch, raunch and more raunch... everyone has their fancies,eh?

yeah i found cp by looking on the internet for music information...

yeah A1, eventually every thread degenerates into raunch here...its all shady's & kuro's fault :D

I've been on here so long, I forgot how I got here! :(

I used to post on the NYC board a LOT, an ardent Twilo-freak. Hey, once I got into a discussion (fight) about Twilo vs SF, and actiually got a comp from Twilo for standing up for the club!! heheh :D

I think I found this place surfing the web.

in all it's greatness, CP is actually the main board where everyone started on . . .

then came twilo board, which btw was the best board, then vip board, naughty board, and dreamer board (i've seen some newbies on this board *cough* vicman *cough* vixen) . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

...dreamer board (i've seen some newbies on this board *cough* vicman *cough* vixen) . . .

yeah I poked my head in there yesterday and responded to one of your questions...but i just wanted to get to the smilies...i'll poke my head in there from time to time, with this pack of wacko's my time is stretched to the limit :D

Originally posted by vicman

yeah I poked my head in there yesterday and responded to one of your questions...but i just wanted to get to the smilies...i'll poke my head in there from time to time, with this pack of wacko's my time is stretched to the limit :D

There's just not enough raunch to go around.