Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is age 18 or 21 for tiesto at exit?

Tiesto is 18+ at EXIT Dec 14th.

Just to inform you all....dont want anyone to be disappointed.

Guestlists for the JUDGE JULES and DJ TIESTO events will close at 12 MIDNIGHT not 2AM. If you go at 2AM it will be $35 at the door and guestlists will be closed. The price for guestlist is $25 before midnight. Better to get there early and save 10 bucks than to get there later, pay extra $ and freeze your ass off cuz the lines will be long after 12! More info/flyers/etc. at www. exit nyc .com

hey--

so dec 14th w/ Sexy D guestlist (check out her site), Judge Jules gueslist, or DJ Tiesto guestlist?

gotta get there before midnight to be on the list? who do i call/ tell to be on the list? or do i just mention it at the door?

what about roxy on the 21st? any word? havent found any threads on it (codica3?)

~~Gil

$25 is an awesome deal for Tiesto. Of course all of the Tiesto fans are going to run for the doors when draper comes on. Tiesto at World was $45 or so, but then again the opening DJ was pretty talented and we got to hear Rui Da Silva - Touch me and another song live. Now that was an awesome night. I'm gonna pass on Exit, final exams startup right then and i'm not a fan of Exit. Tiesto for LIFE!

$25 is an awesome deal for Tiesto. Of course all of the Tiesto fans are going to run for the doors when draper comes on. Tiesto at World was $45 or so, but then again the opening DJ was pretty talented and we got to hear Rui Da Silva - Touch me and another song live. Now that was an awesome night. I'm gonna pass on Exit, final exams startup right then and i'm not a fan of Exit. Tiesto for LIFE!