Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Highmay Has Officially Reached Club God Status!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

ohhh yea this is going to be real interesting.....xtcgirlie u comin?

If I am or am not doesn't concern u... And if I am i will be enjoying my experience in a club not playing kiddie games w/ children so stop asking a question all nasty like that like your gonna do something Or whatever you are trying to insinuate.grow up

LMFAO....ROTFL.....this is pure comedy....I love it.....hey inurdreams u fat ugly hewa i seen ur pix u nasty heffa....haha inyourdreams your hot..ROTFL I love how its the uglies that talk shit...keep flappin u will see me at Roxy

OMG!! Ok I"m goin to stoop to your level again.. Like you should be talking .. YOU wanna talk about fat lol you are a 17 year old fat girl and you have the nerve to call other people fat.. I've seen both your pictures and I hate to break the news to you DEe but this girl Blows u FARRRRRRR FARRRRRRR out the box.. You really have some nerve.. Listen do u ever go away? You are all over the internet and no one likes you. this is how u spend your time and it pretty pathetic...And by the way I hope none of us see u at rOXY. We are looking to have a good time and enjoy ourselves unlike u lowlife..

Originally posted by girly

OMG!! Ok I"m goin to stoop to your level again.. Like you should be talking .. YOU wanna talk about fat lol you are a 17 year old fat girl and you have the nerve to call other people fat.. I've seen both your pictures and I hate to break the news to you DEe but this girl Blows u FARRRRRRR FARRRRRRR out the box.. You really have some nerve.. Listen do u ever go away? You are all over the internet and no one likes you. this is how u spend your time and it pretty pathetic...

I thought we went over this already LOL She's an underage moron honey, the bitch is nasty have you seen her pics??

She's a fat lil WHORE who walks around Exit just DYING to get fucked, hence the little outfits that she doesnt fit in too, have you looked in the mirror???? Your tits are WAYYYY too far apart, you dont fit into any of the clothes you wear bc you buy the wrong size LOL, you're face is just busted I'm sorry and ummm you're a dirtbag in case you haven't noticed, go flaunt your dirty pussy all over the sex board you nasty bitch, the dirty whore has nothing better to do than post about how horny she is and how she just LOVES to get fucked in her ass, real classy huh guys?? LMFAO get a fuckin clue you rookie, proms a bitch isnt it?? lol oh and honey i really doubt you saw my picture cuz i dont associate with any of the other retarts you associate yourself with, btw if you saw my picture you'd be running to your bathroom to rub one out :cool:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

I thought we went over this already LOL She's an underage moron honey, the bitch is nasty have you seen her pics??

She's a fat lil WHORE who walks around Exit just DYING to get fucked, hence the little outfits that she doesnt fit in too, have you looked in the mirror???? Your tits are WAYYYY too far apart, you dont fit into any of the clothes you wear bc you buy the wrong size LOL, you're face is just busted I'm sorry and ummm you're a dirtbag in case you haven't noticed, go flaunt your dirty pussy all over the sex board you nasty bitch, the dirty whore has nothing better to do than post about how horny she is and how she just LOVES to get fucked in her ass, real classy huh guys?? LMFAO get a fuckin clue you rookie, proms a bitch isnt it?? lol oh and honey i really doubt you saw my picture cuz i dont associate with any of the other retarts you associate yourself with, btw if you saw my picture you'd be running to your bathroom to rub one out :cool:

Thank u .. told her way better than me..unfortuntely like all the other words we've typed to her, she won't catch the clue... and by the way everyone indreams has sent a pic too has rubbed one out.. I think u r the ugly jealous one..SOWWIE:rolleyes:

Originally posted by highmay

ok folks NO MORE DRAMA ON THE THREAD!!

this is celebrating HIGHMAY and his infallibility...not how much of a waste underage moron is... ;)

HEY! its all about the highmay people!!! :mad:

but on a pissed off side note: D must everything be a beauty contest with u? :confused::rolleyes:

Originally posted by italianchris19

LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ill second that laugh

but I apologized to inurdreams for saying that

ill admit that was stupid of me to say

DoOf

but me fat...mmm far from if u wanna call 102lbs fat

Walking round exit like I wanna be fucked...mmmm wrong again also

::sigh:: but maybe someday u will learn your info on me and not talk ur shyt

ciao:D :):cool::tongue:

ill second that laugh