Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jersey boy coming to Miami on Thursay..I need some idea's

illlogik

AYOo miami, I live in the jersey/nyc area and I am about to fly down to miami on Thursay for a lil vacation. My boy lives in miami and hes gonna show me around. I have never been down there in my life so i have no clue what to do. Can someone give me the hot spots to hit. (clubs, lounges, phat bars etc.) I went on Crowbar's website and signed up for a "free admission and one guest" pass for friday night. LOL is this for real??? I am from ny and stuff like that just doesn't happen very often. We have to really work for comps up here. Well it would be a big help if someone could tell me where to go. I want to hear some hard trance, trance. Just send me where the best Dj's are spinning this weekend. haha and umm also i will be by myself during the day while my friends work... Is there anything fun to do during the day time say like on friday. monday or tuesday?? Thanx alot ;)

Thursday night is Chemical at Liquid with our friend Drew Bongiorno and guests...very laid back night. Liquid is at 1532 Washington, in case you wander by 1439 on accident. :)

Friday, well go on and check out crobar. They usually let you in comp with the website thing if you're there before midnight.

Saturday night is Christopher Lawrence at Liquid. Then haul ass to Space for the after-party.

Don't forget about Edgar V on Friday, I am sure he will be spinning around 4 AM on Friday after some dude named Duane King. (word is Duane blows)

Saturday - if you like trance... Level for Acosta.

But whatever you do, don't miss Sunday morning patio at Space.

Nothing else like it.

wow thanks alot guys, you've deff been a big help. Now if I can just get over this sore throat and head cold before I start my trip down ta Fl...:( Hopefully its gone in a day or two. Thanks alot again guys, maybe I'll run into some of you in the club. Maybe we can have a meetup of some sort. I will post something when I get down at my friends place and see what tha plans are and ish.

Thanks

Tim