Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New lounge party this Friday... Abaya!

Urban Promotions presents:

Abaya Fridays - (244 E Houston Street Between Ave A & B) -Nominated to the top 10 list of best DJ Lounges in NYC.

Clear and superb sound resonates through the tsunami like lounge known as Abaya. Join resident Mike Canino (Centro-Fly Thursdays, Tapioca) this week for a mix of the best sounds tech, trance, and dark house can offer. Along with Richie Luvv and Matt Hamburg (Urban Promos residents), this promises to be a music and drink lover's paradise, located in one of the prime area's of Manhattan. This lounge is designed for this type of party!

No cover charge - party starts at 10pm - trendy but neat and casual attire.

Guest Djs will be announced each week.

Any questions, drop me an email at Steve_Groove@urbanpromos.com

Originally posted by crystalmethod

So are you coming?

I cant come this week, or do anything this weekend for that matter, due to a 15 page paper being finished (hopefully). but abaya is deffinatly a nice venue to start throwing a party at, I love it there. Well, now that you mention it, i do feal myself being a little tempted...

Originally posted by momadance

I cant come this week, or do anything this weekend for that matter, due to a 15 page paper being finished (hopefully). but abaya is deffinatly a nice venue to start throwing a party at, I love it there. Well, now that you mention it, i do feal myself being a little tempted...

defintiely come down bro....

I mean how much work are u going to get done on a friday night?????lol

plus you are one of the people that i have seen posting on here for like the last year, and have never met:)

Tonite Richie Luvv and Matt Hamburg are opening, and Mike Canino is playing the main slot.

Weve gotten great feedback for the party and i think its gonna go great:)

there will also be a couple of VERY well known Producers,DJs , Remixers in the hizzzzzzouse:)

see ya tonite

-AZ