Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real World Casts

Originally posted by nycchic24

yeah the boston one did suck. oh yeah i forgot i did meet David from Seattle.. the other one that went to VMI with the "wicked bad" accent at a club in boston. he was surprisingly very subdued and calm, but he was cuter in person. :)

I too met David and Irene at the Big Easy (aka Big Cheesy) in Boston. David looked like a complete fool dressed in a three piece suit trying to mac on the ladies.

Irene hooked up with my friend on the upstairs level aaginst the pool by the DJ booth. It was pretty entertaining. She is as fucked up in real life as she was on the show. Very wierd girl.

Also ran into Ruthie while in South Beach for New Years. She was a fucking puddle.

Originally posted by gnice

So much for my spelling today. I meant to say poll not pool. oops......

That place would be ten times better if it did have a pool.

Summary

David------Dork

Irene------Crazy Slut

Ruthie-----Drunk

LOL i HATE the Big Cheesy. I went there for a friends bday last year and was just miserable - so i got wasted! lol

but yeah one of my friends ran into Ruthie in So BE for new years too and said she was walking around naked at some party.

irene, i can imagine and thats pretty funny about david. although i think he tried to to make himself out to be this big bad ass from Charlestown (on the show) and he wasn;t.