Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vocal track of the year.

factory156

Originally posted by inyourdreams

i dont even bother with idiots like these, this all coming from someone who listed denny tsettos and tony draper as two of his 3 fav dj's:tongue: :laugh:

hey hey hey... i dont want to see any Denny bashing WHAT SO EVER!... or you will have to deal with me! :D so what if he is not the greatest, he is a very good friend of mine and he would be in my list a favorites..

as for Draper....:puke:

Originally posted by cpiwinnah

I honestly thought for a while that Stand Still would definitely be it.....but as soon as that song hit the radio it completely died....It was a great song before it was released, but the radio just completely destroyed that song.....

When did Aubrey hit the radio? Beside hearing it on the occasional Mix show, I really dont remember hearing it on mainstream radio. I honestly thought this song would be as big as I turn to you. I guess Mel c's star power helped to push her song to number 1, unfortunatly even Hex hector couldnt help Aubrey reach that status. .......regardless, I still rate that as one of my top voxs of this year..

Originally posted by llicwinko

I would have to say - From Temptations 2001 - it's Aubrey's Stand Still and Definetly "Sweet Dreams" You go Danny!!!:eek:

I mean...Denny????

As far as vocals of the year go, I would defintiely say "Hide You"...I'm still not sick of that song thanks to the many remixes that were released, my ave being Hide u on Flight 643:)

I would also say To be Able to Love.