Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boys and their Cars

SPYGIRL3

haha, apples, why couldn't they just put our engines in the back.... then we'd have the coolness of ferraris, porsches, & dueces to go with our mad traction/no tirespin.....

Either way, I say turbo is the coolest way to go fast without having a big block (and 8mpg).

woooooosh...... (gotta love the sound effects from aftermarket turbo parts....)

Originally posted by cintron

Oh dont kid yourself... 8mpg is EXACTLY what i get when i nail on it up on the canyons.

how's 110 miles to a tank sound?

gRRrR...

i swear to you...

i had a front wheel drive car

i had a rear wheel drive car

now i have a ard car... soooo much hotter...

hugging those turns...

yeah, you can really drive like an asshole and get away with it.. lol... i used to play a game on all the curves/hills around here... it was called "can i take this turn without braking...?" hehehe... sometimes i'd just hit the gas to make it more fun....

I tryed one morning to go all the way to work without using my brakes (except for other cars)... i made it there too.. pretty fun.

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, you can really drive like an asshole and get away with it.. lol... i used to play a game on all the curves/hills around here... it was called "can i take this turn without braking...?" hehehe... sometimes i'd just hit the gas to make it more fun....

I tryed one morning to go all the way to work without using my brakes (except for other cars)... i made it there too.. pretty fun.

there is a turn on the i take every morning...

the 280->80... the highway.. i get off at the morris plains exit.. and this will leave me on route 10... there is a turn there... when i exit.. i used to take the turn at 25 in my maxima... now in my awd... i took it today at 50-55, somewhere around there...

but my tires suck... so they dont stick as well...