Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Foreplay.....!?!?!?!?!

SPYGIRL3

you two are hilarious... good call spygirl... i think you've def. got gabo pinned... cwm27.gif

hmmMmm... foreplay? i think that can oly be defined by the situation... yeah of course you wanna say foreplay is everything but sex... but then again... sometimes kissing is the foreplay and the main course is everything else... when sex isn't a factor~ :tongue: either way... it's all good and fun and yummy~

Foreplay to me is anything (including oral sex) other than intercourse. And my idea of good foreplay, Well, i once dated this guy that would tease me uncontrollably. Then one night we actually got busy. But before that, he flipped me over on my stomach(after taking of my shirt) and just started massaging my back and then he began kissing and licking on my back. But he did this for about 15-20 minutes. It drove me wild. He knew exactly where to kiss and where to lick. Then he ate my ass out and i almost came so he stopped. But we had foreplay for at least an hour before actually getting into it. Which just for the record was the best part because when we actually got into he came in about 10 minutes and then it was over.

YEAH, papa is BACK!

so ahem,... as i was saying,

i love it when clothes are still on, and you gotta pull off numerous layers. I like to pull them off with my teeth :grin:

WHAT else is fun is SPANKING! not too rough, but enough to show her she was a BAAAD GIRL!

OoooO, mamma;)

Originally posted by chula22

Foreplay to me is anything (including oral sex) other than intercourse. And my idea of good foreplay, Well, i once dated this guy that would tease me uncontrollably. Then one night we actually got busy. But before that, he flipped me over on my stomach(after taking of my shirt) and just started massaging my back and then he began kissing and licking on my back. But he did this for about 15-20 minutes. It drove me wild. He knew exactly where to kiss and where to lick. Then he ate my ass out and i almost came so he stopped. But we had foreplay for at least an hour before actually getting into it. Which just for the record was the best part because when we actually got into he came in about 10 minutes and then it was over.

That was a nice story, chula! i love to kiss n lick and give massages..

it's all about the buildup . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Originally posted by gmccookny

That was a nice story, chula! i love to kiss n lick and give massages..

it's all about the buildup . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah. Tell me about it. I was in heaven. And then he came.

Variety is the spice of life- that's how I like my foreplay.. Massages with oils, wash one another in the shower, smoke/drink just to get the juices flowin', striptease/lap dance(not the ones they give in the clubs!!), playing with yourself in front of your partner, ask if they want a taste... etc. etc.. ok. now i'm hornier!!