Clubplanet Nightlife Community

roll call for Texas Arizona Happy Hour

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Who's in???????

:D :D :D

Thursday, December 6, 2001

Badda Bings from 6pm until ?????

No Squids this time please and certainly no 4:20 for yours truly!!!!

Mario is going!!!

and JBR i am waiting to see the expression on your face when i light up my New Bowl in T&A's you better part take in my Session!!!

Originally posted by eviljav666

Mario is going!!!

and JBR i am waiting to see the expression on your face when i light up my New Bowl in T&A's you better part take in my Session!!!

Hey buttface...

Long time no talk....

and what the hell you still doing on this board anyways.....

FIND A HOBBY!..... :D

PS-- thanks for the B-day message... you da bomb nuga

:tongue:

Originally posted by eviljav666

Mario is going!!!

Im in and NO 4:20 for JBR!!!!! He was a mess the last time. Jav,bring that new CD that you just finished. This should be a good time if its anything like the last time.Im bringing SQUID REPELENT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What the deal cos!!

how are you doing..

iam happy to see you guys useing Jav-terminology...

lets not be rude to everyone tomorrow calling them squids..

those who deserve to be called Johnnies and Squids should get the abuse not the average person..

jav shut the FUCK UP!!!!!

ill check you guys out tomorrow..

First of all, whats a squid? Am I the only one who doesnt know what that means? Secondly, I live in Hoboken and I dont believe you guys ever had a meet-up here but I'd love to go although I dont know anyone from the board. I hope there will be a few chicks there. Let me know.

Originally posted by greekstud

First of all, whats a squid? Am I the only one who doesnt know what that means? Secondly, I live in Hoboken and I dont believe you guys ever had a meet-up here but I'd love to go although I dont know anyone from the board. I hope there will be a few chicks there. Let me know.

Ask Clubkitty what a squid is.....she can tell you!!!!!!!

I dont believe you guys ever had a meet-up here but I'd love to go although I dont know anyone from the board.

We met up in October and let me tell you, we got all banged up and had a great time.....come meet us, we'll be the group throwing back buckets of BADDA BINGS near the stairs!!!!!

My liver is wishing we never had a first meet up!! To many Badda Bings that night. But at least i didnt forget get what direction my house was in,right Nabuc?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

My live is wishing we never had a first meet up!! To many Badda Bings that night. But at least i didnt forget get what direction my house was in,right Nubac?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

YOU REALLY NEED HOOKED ON PHONICS!!!!!!!!

It is LIVER not LIVE

and..

It is NABUC not NUBAC!!!!!!

NO 4:20 for you, ever!!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

My liver is wishing we never had a first meet up!! To many Badda Bings that night. But at least i didnt forget get what direction my house was in,right Nabuc?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That was so funny.......!!!!!!!!!! Damn trains changing direction on ya without a heads up:D

In Hoboken ?

You cats are meeting up in 'boken ..?

I've only meet a couple boards people, but I'm down to swing by and meet a few of you guys... it would be nice to know some of the jersey folks...

How many/ any you people live here in hoboken ?

Besides.. its been about 4 days since I've gotten banged up drunk.. . drinkin time!