Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel like shit =(

Ughhh yesterday I woke up and my throat was kinda bothering me, and then this morning I woke up sweating and then I got cold, and I have a fever and my head aches ughhh

ok this may be a dumb question, but do you think it has to do with me stopping smoking since sunday?

cause there's no one sick in my family and i dont really get sick often so its weird??

i dont know just figured id ask

Originally posted by romy20

Ughhh yesterday I woke up and my throat was kinda bothering me, and then this morning I woke up sweating and then I got cold, and I have a fever and my head aches ughhh

ok this may be a dumb question, but do you think it has to do with me stopping smoking since sunday?

cause there's no one sick in my family and i dont really get sick often so its weird??

i dont know just figured id ask

oh no...the nicotine has taken over your brain.....

Originally posted by faith11878

The not smoking part may be causing your sore throat. Not to be gross but when I stopped I had all this flem comming up a few days later. But after a week or so you should start to feel much better.

yeah I know when I cough now I get very flemmy and its gross ew

but im feeling a little better now:)

Originally posted by boreese

WELL, considering that ur lymph nodes bleed when u smoke, I guess that woudl explain it; plus u could be sufferein from nicotine withdrawal; and that shit is real :blown:

yeah thats what i thought too, but the wierd thing is that i didnt really get a craving to have on, like i just didnt think about it. can u still get withdrawals thouhg if u dont have that craving??

wow im proud hehe