Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years eve what to do if your single?

Hey Clubplanet People,

Last year's new years was o.k not the best but o.k. It was just short of being foul! This year I want to have an exciting adventure. Being single again at years end make me feel alittle lonely especially when everyone pairs off come the stroke of 12:00. So this year I'm focused on what Iam than whom I'm with.

I know that I am a lovable person and I don't need a day to prove that. What I plan to do new years is to run around with sparkers and laugh my ass off by eating pot brownies. I think that if you’re with friends that the year isn't totally wasted. What do yall plan to do?

same thing here.....unfortunately my friends are all couples so my cousin and I are going together and he will leave me and meet chic's and I will.......probably drink and not that I need somebody but maybe if it is meant to be meet somebody......yeah right

hope you all have a great night and everything works out for you!!

the only time i was in a relationship over a new year's we were apart over the holidays. there is a lot of pressure on new year's - almost as much as there is on valentine's day, but it's all mind over matter. love between friends is a beautiful thing, so enjoy it and never take it for granted.