Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm sore

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

Yes...sex with an old friend. He spanked just a bit too hard. Well, dry spell is officially over....woooo...::wipes sweat from forehead:: Woah what a relief...some of this :hump: does a body good!!

BTW, glow he couldn't spank as well as you :(;)

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally ur dry spell is over

thank god

i'm so happy for u

now u can join our nympho club, haha

Yes...sex with an old friend. He spanked just a bit too hard. Well, dry spell is officially over....woooo...::wipes sweat from forehead:: Woah what a relief...some of this :hump: does a body good!!

BTW, glow he couldn't spank as well as you :(;)

ahhh, you gave in and had to go to an old friend, very weak

Originally posted by ReginaP

Oh boy nrgy if you saw this old friend you wouldn't call it giving in either....wooooow....this kid could make you want to train for the sex olympics. That's my girl....mmmm hmmmm:tongue:

hahaha....OMG...

girlie are you going to sign on today..there is much to discuss;)

ummmm..I wouldn't say givin in hun...I wanted to... so there is no harm in that. don't be jealous :tongue:

hahaha, with what I've gotten in my life, there's no need ever to be jealous I promise you that, even if it is coming from the mouth of the sexist girl on the sex board.

Originally posted by nrgy112

hahaha, with what I've gotten in my life, there's no need ever to be jealous I promise you that, even if it is coming from the mouth of the sexist girl on the sex board.

aww..sexiest...moi...really? thanx...but I hear ya..sometimes its better to abstain i

aww..sexiest...moi...really? thanx...but I hear ya..sometimes its better to abstain i

especially when most people I meet aren't as sexual as myself, so I find no compatibility, it sucks, god are there any girls out there that know how to turn a guy on?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

NRGY: you havent been looking in the right places man i though i was kinky i meet girls that are ten times are sexual as me and im a scorpio (hard to match!)

well, when your stuck in a college(Binghamton University) where the average girl got a 1300 on their SAT's, there isn't gonna be the most sexual girls, god knows none of them even know what there doing, THANK GOD, I'm graduating in 2 weeks, and going back to the real world, where most girls have some type of clue as to what to do.

NRGY , Seriously Bro WTF are you talking about. Girls with 1300 in their SAT's. STUDYHOLICS. Man I would have a field day in a place like that. Shit all you gotz to do is ask some girl to tutor you in QUANTUM PHYSICS, or teach you how about DISPLACEMENT OF FLUIDS in a Vacuum or something smart along those lines. Get her alone and (scuse me) Fuck the shit out of them. First off these girls are in books all day, they are quiet and they have all this frustration not able to figure out Formulas and shit they need a hard cock. Knock the book of their hand turn them around and throw them into the bed and grab their hair and make them fucking wail damn it. Do I have to do everything for you.

Originally posted by nrgy112

especially when most people I meet aren't as sexual as myself, so I find no compatibility, it sucks, god are there any girls out there that know how to turn a guy on?

*raises hand* I think I have some skillz :rolleyes: hun did u ever post pics up?

Wow, good response, I've done that many times, and you know what the ones that are quiet are excuse my french, the worst fucks ever, there the ones that sit there and take it without make a noise or getting into it cause there to concerned with how there gonna do on a test three weeks from that date, or there the ones who are like I'm waiting for marraige, trust me, I'm not making this up