Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn All: New Drug On The Market

To all you pple out there that read this im letting you all know that in about 1 and a half months there will be a new drug out on the market. its a pill (its not E)and its the hottest shyt its betteer than anything uve ever taken and as of now theres only one peson sellin it. aight sop my job is done just wanted to prepare you all for wats bout to come if u want more info on this pm me aight peeaaaccee

Originally posted by stukinatrip69

aight its a methanphetamine and a type of over the counter drug mixed its only available outside da US...the high is like ur in another world this iz wat pple that used 2 take heroine took wen they were tryin 2 stop shootin up....enough details??

is it better than e? and do u hallucinate

ok its better than E and you dont hallucanate,but the high lasts for roughly 10 hrs, and about the chemical name ill have to get back to you......but i sampled that stuff and it was the best stuff ive ever had and ive done some shyt in my tyme but word to the wise dont take my sayin try it wen it comes 2 america peaccee

Dolophine/Methaqaulone/Methadone.

Call your boys and find out the name...if it's out in this world...most likely I did it...if I didn't...I'd be surprised.

The one thing I find hard to believe is "it hasn't really made it to America."

Every country in this world IMPORTS every drug here...why, b/c there is a huge market for it. As a matter of fact...many 3rd world countires rely on the USA to buy up narcotics/drugs/chemicals as their #1 export to survive

Columbia/Afganistan et al