Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I may be totally out of line here...

trancerxn112

yeah i tried to post a "hi i'm new" deal a while ago and no one said a word. now i just pleasantly post here and there behind the safety of my invisibility. i'll be shocked when someone actually writes to me - i'll probably have to log off and never come back. :)

Originally posted by ablane

yeah i tried to post a "hi i'm new" deal a while ago and no one said a word. now i just pleasantly post here and there behind the safety of my invisibility. i'll be shocked when someone actually writes to me - i'll probably have to log off and never come back. :)

lol high, everyone ignores me too. more reason to keep posting trash ;)

I agree with tastyt...People will usually reply to threads if they know the starter. If you hang out with people in real life, you are more likey to be cozy with them.... I hop between boards, but I do hangout with or talk to a lot of people from the boards......

Originally posted by ablane

i figure eventually my posts will be so stupid that the cool members of the board will not be able to tolerate it, so they will be forced to speak to me, if only to say "leave". lol. we can form our own clique thingy now...:D

... sucks you feel that way... i dunno... i feel like of course when i see a friend starting a post ill automatically go there... but thats because the message board has evolved to friendships through meetups and what have you... but i can say what draws me to a thread indefinitely is the topic... not that starter, so i would never avoid a newbies post...

anywho... i can see how it is cliquish... i feel that way about other boards... i think we're the least cliquish, but some might feel differently..

Originally posted by djmoonshine

... sucks you feel that way... i dunno... i feel like of course when i see a friend starting a post ill automatically go there... but thats because the message board has evolved to friendships through meetups and what have you... but i can say what draws me to a thread indefinitely is the topic... not that starter, so i would never avoid a newbies post...

anywho... i can see how it is cliquish... i feel that way about other boards... i think we're the least cliquish, but some might feel differently..

yeah I definitley hear what your saying. The othe rboard I'm on is well a bit more cliquish IMO..this board...ppl just post to one another for fun here. but as I said it does get cliquish the more you get to know certain ppl;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

i agree with you, its definatley the topic not the poster that gets you me to respond...

or like this morning, someone who just keeps bumping them up to the top... getting me to respond... thanks for this early morn. entertainment moonie...

insomnia had a death drip on me last night... :mad: so of course the first thing i do is surf the boards... very happy to help :heart: