Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LIfe without ELECTRONICA

Originally posted by sarahkim13

The one thing that blows my mind is the fact that I had no idea that this scene or this music existed until about a year and a half ago. But from the moment I stepped into Twilo for the first time, I was addicted and enthralled.

Today I can't imaging not having electronica in my life. It is something that has become a significant part of who I am and what I do with my time.

I don't know how I missed it before, but I'm so glad I found it.

SK13

the same thing happened to me when i went to the tunnel for hte first time in 2000....i could not believe my eyes or my ears!!! johnny vic. was ooff the hook that night:D

Though I could be wrong... it doesn't seem like there's much electronica in Afghanistan

And considering the circumstances, they seem to get along fine.

But perhaps we could change that...

Let us, the clubbers, be cultural imperialists and bring electronica over there!

Rave in Kabul! Just watch out for the mines as you're rolling! :)

Make Tora Bora the next Bora Bora!

(on a side note, while in Berlin, I had heard about Germans throwing raves in Zambia, with the organizers never having set foot there prior to the event)

I wonder if they even have CD's there.

Originally posted by dw

Though I could be wrong... it doesn't seem like there's much electronica in Afghanistan

And considering the circumstances, they seem to get along fine.

But perhaps we could change that...

Let us, the clubbers, be cultural imperialists and bring electronica over there!

Rave in Kabul! Just watch out for the mines as you're rolling! :)

Make Tora Bora the next Bora Bora!

(on a side note, while in Berlin, I had heard about Germans throwing raves in Zambia, with the organizers never having set foot there prior to the event)

I wonder if they even have CD's there.

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Originally posted by dialectics

you were fortunate enough to have missed the 2-unlimited era.

but i do have to admit: JAMES BROWN IS DEAD

heyyy!! 2unlimited were my all-time favorite group up until a few years ago...back in the early 90s they used to be the shit Then I stumbled upon Prodigy...then Chemical Brothers...then Moby, and finally, more underground stuff.