Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to Area......I was ttingle

therunner

I was ttingle, but for some reason cp would not let me log bck on as that name even when I used the password they sent me. But anyway, thanks for all the names of the clubs but I have a couple questions......Where are they?? The names are fine and I am sure that I can drive around DC looking for visors, and glow sticks, but I just don't have the time to do that. Is there any way you could give me the street names that the clubs are on. And as for sitting around and listening to trainwrecks....my old roomie, was the best so I have had quite enough of trainwrecks, thank you.

For DJ's I have been living in Germany for three years so I did get a little spoiled, going to time warp, homelands, greenfields, Queens Day, and THE LOVE PARADE, so for favorite DJ's that someone asked, Carl Cox, BT, PVD, Paul Oakenfold (saw him three times in Ibiza) Tiesto, LTJ bookem, Diesel Boy and many more that I just can't think of now. A lot of the local DJ's in Germany sucked and all they played was straight euro-techno nothing but dun-dun-dun-da-da-da-dun-dun-dunda-dunda-dunt. now repeat six million times. The only thing you can do is Scream really loud and hope that someone from the UK is coming down next weekend.

The Runner

Sasha on the 27th, Dave Ralph, Chris Fortier the next night (FREE with Sasha tix stubs).

check the Buzz website...they post the DJs or you can sign up for their e-mail list.

Not too many Oakey likers on here, so if you see some Oakey-bashing, don't take it personally!! :D:D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I was thinking more along the lines of 'dirty protestant ho-bag', but we won't argue about semantics. jester.gif

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, I'm athiest. If I had to choose a religion it would probably be shinto anyway. As for the ho-bag part, it's clear that you've been on the crack too much when you're confusing me with the female members of your family :o Remember, only YOU cannot see your addiction. But through 12 easy steps--

• 7 months later...