Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christopher Lawrence this Saturday

pod

He's gonna be at Liquid. Anyone plan on going?

I'm definitely going to stop in, it looks to be a good night. Him, Drew, and Iggy are dropping the tracks, so it'll be a nice mix.

CL goes on around 1 or so.

I know most of you are saying "But what about Judge Jules?"

Well, that's why Space is open past 5. Do both, hehe :)

Everyone please go to liquid because I don't want to have to see a single one of you geeks @ Jules!! There shouldn't even be a question about where you people should be going, but I guess it just shows that you don't know a damn thing about dj's or the muzik!!

FINALLY, THE JUDGE has come to Space!!!!!

How would you feel if I told you I'd be at both, Dgat? Unlike you I'm open to a variety of sounds, and I like Dade County Prosecutor Jules and CL.

Give it a rest dgat, the whole world is against you. You're our version of the Taliban.

I've never met any "hardcore" JJ fans. Though I think Dgat and Johnny Number 5 may be the first. He's got talent, grant it, but I'm not having an "I-boinked-Victoria-Silvestedt" reaction to him.

Now that I review their posts, they seem to just have the reaction to Space in general, except when it concerns Danny T.

Originally posted by liquidkris

Christopher Lawrence this Saturday and since Beyondo won't be there i will be taking a complimentary guest list for all cp people via pm. you must get me a list as i will not be at the door.

hope to see you all here.

dont worry Kris i will NOT BE GOING TO lIQUID SO DONT WORRY....AND APPEARANRTLY THE ENTIRE CLUBBING POPULATION IN MIAMI IS FOLLOWING MY LEAD CUZ I HEAR THAT PLACE IS A GHOST TOWN.

I WOULD HIT THE CLASSIFIEDS FOR NEW JOBS IF I WERE YOU. ALWAYS PLAN AHEAD IT MAKES FOR GREAT SUCCESS.:laugh:

I see Dgat is on his knee's again sucking beyondo fags dick,err...pussy again. I see the local clubplanet hermaphrodite is up to his/her slandering ways again.This polyhedron is remiss in realizing that while he thinks his remarks are done under the vail of secrecy and obscurity,Their are people at this very moment tracking his identity by means that someone with the IQ of this incoherent incommensurating asshole could never understand.Their are a group of us that have made it our mission to not only seek you out but to expose you for the worthless piece of trailer park trash that you undoubtedly are. Are intentions upon confirmation of your identity will be to publicly humiliate you in a way that can only be compared to a black haitian man getting reamed with a plunger by NewYork city police officers.Their really is no repentance for you two now so enjoy your remaining time hiding in the shadows cause your fate is sealed.On a personal note,I can't wait to see you get what's coming to you.

Hey beyondo see if you can find a familiar name in this list. Here's a link to the source of this info.

http://www.djmixed.com/djmixed/newsandfeatures/article.cfm?Article_ID=1442

What do you do for the scene besides bad mouth anything or anyone trying to do something new? I have nothing bad to say about Jules he deserves respect for where he is in his career.

All I can say to you is have fun with your blinders on.

Christopher Lawrence Los Angeles, USA Hook Recordings/Moonshine/Fragrant

Luigi Jet Black(Steve Porter mix) (Nem USA)

Alvin Dorsey & Nick Petrel Define Moments (White Label)

Radiant Drivenchild (Polartilt)

Ivan Gough Darkness (White Label Australia)

DJ Gordon Moonshine Boogie(Ocean Wave mix) (White Label)

Mark Lowndes Chemistry (Impulsive U.K.)

Steve Porter The Catch (White Label)

Sloane Residual Self Image (White Label)

Drew Bongiorno Constant State of Arousal (Funk deFino USA)

Incisions Amorak (Sunkissed USA)

when i went to the groovejet party at conference to see ashley casselle and terry francis, i stopped in for a while to hear christopher lawrence. his track's were ok at best, but his mixing was the worst i've heard since i made the mistake of going to shadow to hear (a great producer, but the absolute worst dj) one of the guys from humate. myself and steve gerrard were gasping at each other cause lawrence was so bad. later taylor took over and even though i thought his set that night sounded a bit dated also, his mixing was absolutely amazing! drew if you wanna book some quality west coast talent, please consider taylor next time over christopher lawrence.

as for jules.... you'll most likely find me at pop life, as thats the best music in town tonight!

Originally posted by soundgasm

I see Dgat is on his knee's again sucking beyondo fags dick,err...pussy again. I see the local clubplanet hermaphrodite is up to his/her slandering ways again.This polyhedron is remiss in realizing that while he thinks his remarks are done under the vail of secrecy and obscurity,Their are people at this very moment tracking his identity by means that someone with the IQ of this incoherent incommensurating asshole could never understand.Their are a group of us that have made it our mission to not only seek you out but to expose you for the worthless piece of trailer park trash that you undoubtedly are. Are intentions upon confirmation of your identity will be to publicly humiliate you in a way that can only be compared to a black haitian man getting reamed with a plunger by NewYork city police officers.Their really is no repentance for you two now so enjoy your remaining time hiding in the shadows cause your fate is sealed.On a personal note,I can't wait to see you get what's coming to you.

ok buddy ........pick up a hobby or something and dont take this too seriously ...obviously the truth hurts a litte too much for ya ..

i guess you work at Liquid or something.

and all you do is curse make threats typical behavior of the low lifes that hang at Liquid !!!

i would never call into question someones music tastes but - guys, your arguing over judge jules & christopher lawrence ? i mean judge jules & christopher lawrence ?? am i missing something here ? is this supposed to be a humorous thread and i am missing the joke ? judge jules is a pop dj and thats kewl - there is a demand and a market for people like him and thats fine. christopher lawrence plays pop american epic trance and its the same with him. i must be missing something here...