Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MMMMMM not only is Katie Couric from the NBC TODAY show a hot piece of ass but.......

quoth

Originally posted by quoth

WHERE THE FUCK DO ALL THOSE PEOPLE COME FROM GATHERED AROUND OUTSIDE THE STUDIO HOLDING UP SIGNS IN COLD WEATHER?!?!?!?

*buncha crackheads*

but damn id like to dip my twig and berries inside her.

. . THey're all tourists from bum-fuck idaho that are in New York and want their 5 second slice of TV exposure. .

. . Now that I think about it, that standing outside shit pisses me off . . The reason they put the studio down there is cause they wanted to have people walking on the sidewalk and going about things while the news was being broadcast, as to give it a sense of the city as it works . .

. . A bunch of fucking tourists standing around is NOT the city doing it's thing . . It's a bunch of lamers looking, as mentioned before, for their 5 seconds of TV exposure . . It's a cool idea, but the tourists kill it . . .

hey i like tourists! they make NY look more 'american'

btw katie couric isn't a hot piece of ass, she's rather an old one.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . THey're all tourists from bum-fuck idaho that are in New York and want their 5 second slice of TV exposure. .

. . Now that I think about it, that standing outside shit pisses me off . . The reason they put the studio down there is cause they wanted to have people walking on the sidewalk and going about things while the news was being broadcast, as to give it a sense of the city as it works . .

. . A bunch of fucking tourists standing around is NOT the city doing it's thing . . It's a bunch of lamers looking, as mentioned before, for their 5 seconds of TV exposure . . It's a cool idea, but the tourists kill it . . .

Originally posted by kyoung

hey i like tourists! they make NY look more 'american'

DUDE, you want tourists? . . Try living in Orlando Florida for 10 years and then tell me how much you like tourists. . I mean, they're just people, I know, but they annoy the Sheeot out of me. . It seems like whenever people go on vacation, they turn into a bunch of mindless mouth breathers . . .

Originally posted by kyoung

NO SHIT fuckstick...thats what makes it even hotter....and to the girl who said that she looks like tattered leather...damn u have no clue how wrong u are. :tongue: