Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is everyone doing this New Years?

I really haven't planned anything and all my friends are bunch of losers and show no initiative to plan anything!! I want to know if there is anything good going on and if anyone wants to start some CP together party for New Years??

I know Tsunami is throwing an event:

Party Location: 225 Lafayette Street (corner with Spring Street)

This new location is a former bank with spectacular 30+foot sealings, all Art Deco style with sprawling balconies and a downstairs consisting of old bank safes and lounges in the heart of downtown Manhattan.

Anyone other suggestions?

My friends arent going to want to hit a club which sux. So it is either go to a house party with the girlies or go spend it with my ex man and his boys what I have been doing for the past 5 years. Which always ends up okay but I think it will be so hard for me this year to spend it with him since we broke up! But I just feel like its a tradition since I did it for all these years already!! I am highly confused lol!!!:confused:

I'm going to be spinning some hard-ass beats at True for their New Year's party along with 10 other confirmed DJs on two floors. The party is gonna run from 8pm to 8am and it's only $20 pre-paid!!! $30 at the door if you're dressed decent and $40 if you look like a fuckin scrub (jeans, baseball cap, etc). Or if you decide to show up after 3am, then it'll only be $20 at the door. There's gonna be free hors'd'oeuvres (sp?) before midnight, a free champagne toast at midnight, and a free continental breakfast at 6am. If anyone wants more info, PM me.

HEY HEY HEY!

Papa is mos DEF down for a meetup. Vinyl sounds real nice, espec. that they're bringing in fuzzy beverages (e.g. beer, wine, champagne) for New Years :)

I'm coming back from Belgium on the 30th, so i will just sleep the day b4, and then come out and meet all of my favorite smurfs (Including you SYn SYn, time to break tradition and try something new :D

What do you all think of Vinyl?/? Danny Howells is sick on the decks, sounds like a Fab way to ring in the new year!

LET'S DO THIS!

Listen,

Anyone who knows anything about anything will be going to one place and one place only. I found about a month ago that Timo Maas and Terry Casey were going to be doing another event with Juggernaut for New Years. I was completely sold. Now I hear Crystal Method is on board too, c'mon man three fucking rockstars or another lame new years party? I just got my tickets on Juggernaut's website www.juggernaut.to , and if you like these guys as much as me grab them fast because they'll be gone before you know it!

There is no way in hell I would go to a NYE party thrown by the guys of "Park Ave Entertainment". They are the same guys who threw the party at Etoile last year.

Last year they claimed there would be a limited # of tix sold....BULLSHIT!!! The place was beyond overcrowded! They sold 100's more than they claimed to. (this is a fact)

The line to get in was also a joke. I had friends who got there at 9:15, but did not actually get into the place until 11:45!!! The door was VERy unorganized.

There were also promises of open bar until 6am....yeah too bad the place closed at 4am.

The party may sound good on paper, but trust me...it's not.

Do not trust the lying sacks of shit who are throwing the party at the Russian Tea Room. Do yourself a favor and find another place to chill on New Years.

If you do go...don't say I didnt warn you!!!

:blown: