Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sup peeps.. movin to MIA in a few weekz... thought i reach out for a new trance crew.

rek

I've done enough in NYC and wanted to try something new..

Im a big club head and im hoping MIA can holdup to NYC club scene, at least a little. lol we'll see

Anywayz, Im an ol ClubNYC'r .. I don't post much ( at all )

now a dayz, but i checkk up from time to time. I meet alot of good club heads from this board ( NYC board ) So i figured I can meet some MIA club heads that can lead me to the hot spots.

Anyone willin to help out :D ?!?!

Im starting my move to MIA at the end of this moth.. right on the day JV starts his residence at Roxy, DAMN !!!!!!!

O'wellz... I can always visit.. I guess

I'll try to post up on this board and see if its as helpful as the Old NYCboard..

'i miss thoughs dayz' :(

Don't say JV too loud down here.

If you're expecting a mini-NYC scene here, forget about it. Miami isn't better or worse, it's different. The emphasis down here is on progressive and trance, with disco house and others thrown in, especially during the week.

Yeah, it's also way shallow down here so watch out :)

to see what it's like down here, venture on over to cooljunkie.

bro -- when you get down here people will either love you or hate you. the people who are originally from up north or who are open minded will want to hang out with you, but there are many native Floridians who think that NYers are a product of the devil.

me and all of my friends have moved down here from NY and most of the DJs who I listened to in NY either moved down here, or come down here religiously. i got spoiled by keoki at limelight, vazquez at sound factory, johnny, and danny tengalia wherever they wanted to play. but i have found true talent in many local DJs who are equally as impressive -- you just have to know who plays what, and where.

as far as house music is concerned, there definitely is a revitalization in the genre down here leaning more towards tribal and chicago, but I prefer the tech or acid house sound which peeks once in while. club space in miami is notorious for throwing house sets until the "afterhours" hours are well into daylight. not only that, they play different types of dance music there.

sutra in fort lauderdale has some really nice sets as well. primarily, most of south beach has detracted from deep trance and has reverted back to house, however you will find the radio stations down here, both commercial and underground, committing themselves to trance.

welcome to miami.

Nice feeed back !!! from both you guyz.

This site is alwayz ful of informative peeps who kep it real. thnx

as for that warning about Miami being shallow.... damn, hope it isn't as bad as your saying. lol 0wellz

And when i said JV.. i meant Johnny Vicious. If you knew that, then forget this sentence. :D thnx for the RE: pod,ill check that site out.

**Rich.. i don't think im the product of the Devil.. lol but you neva know. You seem to where where to go when it comes to Djs. Yah seem like peeps i need to stay in touch with.

Imma throw yah on my Buddylist. thnx again.

latazz

A good chunk of the populace down here are a bunch of self-serving shallow morons. But there's plenty of nice folk to go around. My logic is, I love the scene down here, and I'm not going to let a few trendies screw it up for me. I have my circle of friends, we're quits on the deal :)

Yo bro Im in the same boat. I JUST moved down here a week ago, living in Naples till I find a place in S.Beach. Im from NYC and I just had enough of its NYC Hard House. I am a Trance (Epic/progressive) lover all the way so I sort of got fed up with NY thats why Im here. Also Im looking to spin in MIA like everybody else.

Everyone on the board here is awesome, they answered all my questions and are great with helping me out.

I need a crew bad too, but its not gonna be a big deal I dont think, Im pretty nuts when it comes to going out ill probably end up meeting have these people on the board out (I owe most of them a night in VIP with about 5 bottles of Grey Goose).

Thanks

sobeton

pod

beyondo

meng

mimid

cooljunkie

Always reading what you guys post. (Love MIA for people like this, there just f*#@ing great)

Dekan

rek, dekan, definetely should meetup, form our lil ny crew, lol, i met up with sobeton this past sat. at space, very cool guy, and im eagerly awaiting to meetup with everyone else soon, im going to ny for the holidays dec 27th to the 6th, dont know if ill hitup space again b4 i go, but when i come back, its on every saturday night, thats my new residency, lol, no more sound factory and exit, space is my home, and oscar g is my dj!!!

space!!! :) :) :):D :D :D:) :) :)

Yeah I felt the same way, when I heard Edgar play French Kiss and Blow the Horn with all the lights on at the climax it was SIccccck. I hated Exit and Sf soo much.

Ill definatley hook up wit you guys and Spinnnn, I should be settled by Jan 1st. Im gonna be at Space for PVD in Vip with mad bottles (BDAY)

As for Sobeton (he's the man) did me a big fav at the post office, was there for a half an hr.

lata

P.S

Mike you should check out TIESTO friday at Exit, if so let me know how it is

Originally posted by djdekan

P.S

Mike you should check out TIESTO friday at Exit, if so let me know how it is

I wanted to make it up to NY for Tiesto but I Cant, on the 28th Acosta is spinning at exit, and ill be there for the following week also. Exit is bringing in a lot of twilo talent, trying to gear towards that crowd and have Draper do later in the night, but its not gonna work that crowd is horrible, I love exit, its my club when im in NY but the crowd absolutely sucks.

Originally posted by djdekan

I totally agree with about the crowd. They suck bigtime. What a beautiful club and it goes to waste.

Even Sf crowd sucks, everyone is too fucked up there, I was very impressed with the Space Crowd, didnt see so much of a dress code though, but everyone looked good, beautiful girls all over, definetely a clean nice club. :)

I love Exit as a club but the crowd it pullz, not my crowd.

and SF, neca been but I been told I wouldn't like the crowd there either. 0wellz

** any of yah been to Twilo ?!?! that waz my home.. The crowd and Friday lines upz were the best I eva seen, besides Cancuin of coarse.. Sooooooo sad when it closed down, haven't been to a real club since :(

Originally posted by rek

I love Exit as a club but the crowd it pullz, not my crowd.

and SF, neca been but I been told I wouldn't like the crowd there either. 0wellz

** any of yah been to Twilo ?!?! that waz my home.. The crowd and Friday lines upz were the best I eva seen, besides Cancuin of coarse.. Sooooooo sad when it closed down, haven't been to a real club since :(

yeah the vibe in exit sucked, but u gotta make the best of it with your friends ya know, but alot of the twilo crowd is coming to exit now because all the djs there bringing in.