Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit has made the RIGHT decision...

ok coming from exit girl #1, this is MY review...

night opened w/draper

he played tribal then went into OLD tracks...pigbag, exorcism, madison ave...

then outta nowhere the placed changed

i swear to God it was teh best music i have ever heard in that place...i do like that hard fast stuff...but holy shit

judge jules is amazing

brainbug - nightmare, revolution over members of mayday, i was fckin crying when he played urban train!

i know a lot of the reg exit heads complained it wasnt fast enough, it was slow, trancey...but that's what i LOVE...the music was SO good...and he's such a talented dj ... i saw him after he finished spinning and i was going to say OH MY GOD...but i was smushed in between people lol

on a side note, mike bugout's track that was signed (turn up your bass) ... woweeeeee! good job u n pauly

but other than that, i know a majority of the reg. exit heads won't agree with me but all i can say is...

i cant wait for tiesto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes yes i am a trance pussy shush lol

ps: mike apotheosis...nice seeing ya!!!

Hey Lizzy I totally agree.

I liked the transition between some hard stuff, some trance and even a vocal here and there.

For once there was no checkpoint grabbing me!

The place was crowded but not packed packed, there was room to move and sit.

funny tho: cant remember the last time I left a club and it was still dark! lol

I thnk the crowd most reacted to "Caned & Unable" and you can tell by Jules expression on his face that he was loving it.

High note : David M. was being VERY considerate and VERY nice. Thanks dave for those comps! ;] A new future for Exit..... perhaps!