Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the night out clubbing *moonies attempt at storytelling*

djmoonshine

club lights flashing, bass pumping, and im walking through this crowded jungle of people with my girls on our first night out in a while. everyone was always so busy, but we finally got it together, got dressed and made it a night on the town.

the club was hot and dark and little by little me and my girls split up, going through the throngs of people, seeing old faces, sharing glances with new ones. after awhile, i found myself alone in a darkened corner just watching the people around me.

i felt a brush on my arm and as i turned to see who was near me, an arm reached up and grabbed my face, covering my mouth, turning me around and pushing me farther into this corner. my heart beat faster and i tried to scream, not realizing the furtility of the situation. who would hear me? i felt his breath on my ear, his fingers on my neck, pushing the soft curls away. my body remained tense and my heart was beating faster and faster. his body was pressed up against my back and and i felt his erection pressing up against my butt. he reached over and ran his fingers along my nipples, which were rock hard. i couldn't understand why i wasn't struggling more then i was, why i wasn't more scared. his mouth was on my ear and he whispered, "don't be scared jessica... this is what you want."

now i was terrified... how did he know my name? before i had a chance to scream or struggle, the dj flips the record and overdrive (dj scott project) comes on and the crowd goes insane, screaming and dancing and i feel his hand up my skirt. his fingers push aside my panties and find their way to my pussy, which is soaking wet and i hear his chuckle in my ear, "see, i told you... you do want this..."

he begins to softly slide his fingers in and out of my pussy and im soaking wet now... it just feels so good, and despite myself, i'm getting into it, as he begins to rub my clit.

he removes his hand from my mouth and rips open my shirt. my bra is off in a matter of seconds and he's pinching my nipples while sliding his fingers up and down my hot slit and i'm loving it... a faint tinge of fear is still coursing through my veins, but it's just feeling so amazing and the thought of that bulge pressing against my butt was driving me wild. i kept trying to turn around, so i could see his face, but he would just laugh softly in my ear and hold me pressed against the wall.

he stops touching me for a moment and i stand still and wait and to my delight, what i feel next is his throbbing hot cock pressed up against my ass. in spite of myself, i moan between clenched teeth and he grabs me and bends me suddenly and swiftly and just plunges himself into my soaking hot pussy. i scream out and and he just pounds himself into me and it is the most amazing feeling ever. i'm getting so close to coming and im screaming to him, "oh god, im gonna cum... oh god oh god..." and he just continues fucking the shit out of me, pulling on my hair and spanking me slightly and it's getting to be too much. "oh god, im cumming,"i screamed as he continued to fuck me.

out of nowhere he pulls out, turns me around, throws me down to my knees and says, "finish." without a word i take his gleaming cock into my mouth and take it, not even bothering to look up and try and see who he was. i lick up and down his shaft, stroking the base as i sucked the head and then taking him all in my mouth. over the crowd, over the music, i hear him moan out and he cums, shooting out and i take it all, swollowing every last drop, still sucking, still stroking.

he stops me and before i could stand up or even say anything, he turns and walks away into the swirling mass of flesh.