Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wish Me Luck Today!!

guest00901

On my MTV audition

Im all excited WoO HoO

Then after thats over its onward to the 2 Sexiest brothers in the world

Trancerxn112 & Rdancer =) To go spend a fun filled weekend of side flirting and ass grabbing...hehehehe maybe someone will get play this weekend hahaha jussssssssst kidding

anyway im off

Muahz

-Dee

I HATE MTV

ok first off the people are so fake

everyones like all chipper and shyt but they treated all of us like dirt. First off they were late so there were about 200 girls standing outside of MTV studios half naked in the cold at 11:00am

Then they interviwed us and put us in a studio which was freezing as well. They took so much fuckin time that we were supposed to be done by 3 and I got out of there at 5 right after I Went up and auditioned I left. I was so fed up with the stupidity of these people I don't even care if I got it. Its was an open casting call for something called "becoming the star" and it was for jennifer lopez. I just went cause I think it would be good exposer...well whatever that was a total waste but my weekend was great. Hung out with the sexy brothers Rdancer & Trancerxn112 and also Godfatherbam. Thank god my weekend was a total drag...oh yea I also went to Vudu loundge on friday which was amazing lol...I guess I only had fun cause all my friends went it was great. Ok thats my review