Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Derrick Carter

phrankadelic

what can i say? that was a killer set last night. came on the tables @ about 1:30. brought a lot of energy and had the crowd movin! crowd was a little...eh, but that was aight. got to meet a couple of kool kats. all in all a good nite out.

didn't see too many heads i knew. saw james and marick from afar and dj nova, but that was about it.

danny and mimi - thanx for the hookup, but you guys left WAY too early!

stacey - i thought of a new name for you.

SELLOUT :rolleyes:

i almost cried when i saw what they did to groovejet. then i just got over it. the music was spot on, and after around 3 the "be there, be scene" people thined out and from that point on it became a great evening. budious is the best thing to happen to this town in a long time!! can't wait to hear jask next weekend. even though i honestly HATE what they did to this club, i will be back just about every week to support the budious boy from st pete! (except christmas weekend cause i'll be out of town)

i really need to vent on the venue though, but i'll just keep it to myself. :( all i will say is, can somebody please turn down the lights a bit. i feel like a vip crayola factory blew up in there. no, i take it back. the only thing i should say is: "i'd probably like it, if i didn't know what it used to be" i'll steal that quote from a friend of mine.

I agree James, the place is 110% completely different, not even the front enterance looks the same. I had your same reaction when I walked into the place too. It's no biggie though, I try to vent and try to keep a positive outlook

one things for sure, the energy and aura of that location is still there.