Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dreams...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

yes scary shit...

you ever get soooo drunk or fucked up the next morning you wake up regretful/embarassed and have no reason why???

that is fucking scary... cause youre like oh shit i know i did something.. but what???

Story of my life.........you have to call all your friends and piece together your evening only to figure out youre an ass and shouldn't be allowed in public!

I always have dreams that I am searching for something....No matter what the major theme of my dream is....

The other day I had a dream that I was at a Tahari sample sale and I was searching for a skirt that I couldn't find.

Crazy shit huh???

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Fuck, ever wake up and feel like your dream was real... just you were too fucked up to remember whether it was a dream or reality... damn... DAMN YOU SANDMAN DAMN YOU!!!

yeah its happend quite a few times, it really sucks. Cause you can be at that point when everything is going well, and you wkae up and nada.

The dreams I hate most are those that when I wake up I have no recollection of. I mean I know they were good, but then you can't remember WTF you were dreaming about:(

Originally posted by blowflyii

delusional dreams are the worst. You wake up and you are like, yeah, and the next minute your heart falls into your stomach.

especially when its the good kind of delusional dream....your heart drops and you realize thats all it was, was a dream...hell i've wanted to just go back to sleep and try to get some of those dreams back but it doesnt work....

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah and those scare me alot. I mean I wake up before I fall but what if I din't wake up, could it mean death?:confused:

I don't read too much into it.

I think its some sort of problem, actually... that your subconcious personifies.... but I don't think you'll ever die in it, because your body thinks its real and reacts.... I think i've died in my dreams once or twice a long time ago..... I heard thats extremely rare.... when I died, I woke up in a sweat and was all disturbed and shit... and there were no drugs/alcohol involved... it was a while ago....

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah and those scare me alot. I mean I wake up before I fall but what if I din't wake up, could it mean death?:confused:

What i've heard is that the falling sensation is supposed to be your spirit re-entering your body, thats why people always wake up before they actually land.. :D

One dream I get every once and awhile is being on a beach and a gigantic tidal wave is coming to shore and its just so huge that there is no possible way to avoid it, no matter how hard I try to run I cant get away and always drown.. :( :(

talk about nightmares..