Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Nights Freudian slip of the year...

dgmodel

So yest i went to 7-11, to get beer for one of the neighborhood kids who you know why... anyway, so im i get these 40's for these kids, and the counter girl is bagging up the groceries and out of nowhere i lean over the counter all smoooove and shit, and in a deep , rythmic voice i say "how 'bout you Dick this..." now keep in mind i didnt want to say that nor anything close to that, and she just looked at me like wtf??? she must of thought i was a freak, buying like 6 40's and then using that shitty as pick up line... damn im burnt... need rest... need something... help...

anyway i told this story to my boys and couldnt stop laughing for shit...

Originally posted by somebitch

wtf were you trying to say? :laugh:

thats the thing, i didnt want to say anything.... i just wanted to pay and get the fuck out of there... but for some reason, i did and said all that to her... i dont know why... ???? it was just weird...

Originally posted by q-ny

next week, go back and buy some condoms. Don't say anything, just look her in the eyes. When she's handing you the change, pause for a second with her hand in yours and say "jealous?"

Turn and walk out.:idea:

OMFG!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Holy shit I can't stop laughing!!!

:laugh: :laugh: