Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pathetic shit

Originally posted by specialkay

he went to the hospital but, he's out now...the idiot bouncers let the guy go....grrrrrrrrrrrrr....i'm goin to see my friend right now...he's on vicodine so he's feelin aight

if i were your friend, i'd find out who it was and press charges. this kid's hospital bills should be covered and he should be compensated for any lost work time and that guy that beat him up should be charged.

"The little guy should have known" is probably the most idiotic statement I've read in a long time. Regardless of one's size in comparsion to another, one doesn't always know when one is about to be punched in the face by someone bigger than himself. Not everyone who is big kicks the shit out of someone smaller than themselves if they happen to have a discrepancy with them.

I am a small fucking guy, and when I get into a verbal disagreement with someone who happens to be bigger than myself, I don't brace myself for a punch because I am aware of what he is going to do to me. It is obvious the guy can rip my ass apart if he wanted to, but I would never expect him to. Some people who are big are actually human, not animals, and not all of them are willing to belt a guy and then stomp on his head and body as if they were plastic.

I have gotten into a fight at a nighclub about twice in my entire life, and never did I anticipate that the fight would be a brutal, bloody deathmatch. I was always scared of that, but I never expected it. About a year ago at Exit (when Boris spun there), I got into a verbal disagreement with a bigger guy who was capable of crushing me in his fucking hand like an ant. However, while arguing with him, I didn't expect him to destroy me, despite the fact that he could. We actually talked it out and bought each other drinks off and on for the remainder of the night. I even got his sister's number out of the deal, who was a skinny piece of fucking ass. Not everyone expects a severe ass beating because they happen to get into a verbal disagreement in a nightclub; that is pure bullshit. It just so happens that you have some pussies who, despite their size, still act like little children. Despite the countless hours spent in the Gym and all the discipline involved, many of them go out, have a few drinks, and behave like a fucking idiot. I am a skinny little fuck and I am able to out-drink guys 3 times my size. Never once during one of my drunken stupors have I come off like a fucking tough guy. And it has nothing to do with me not being tough because I can't; my crew was there to back me to the fullest. I just don't do shit like that. When a big pussy behaves like a child, it has little to do with "not being able to handle his liquor." Some people can handle their liquor, but despite their abilities to handle it, they CHOOSE to be a fucking prick. They will have 3 shots and sip on one beer with a hard look in their eye as if someone really gives a fuck. That is what separates the pussies from the people who go out to have a nice time.

I am sure the kid who got fucked up had no fucking idea he was going to be stomped on by this guy. If he was being a dick to the big guy he was most likely wrong, but having his head stepped on is not something I imagine he expected.

my friend has NO idea who did this to him cuz he didn't see it coming @ all...there was no argument...supposably my friend bumped into him or something like that:rolleyes: (from what ppl where tellin him)...this idiot just punched him right in the head...from the side no less...he had no idea...WTF is wrong w/ppl??!!!!:mad: ...and the bouncers just let him go:mad:

Originally posted by specialkay

my friend has NO idea who did this to him cuz he didn't see it coming @ all...there was no argument...supposably my friend bumped into him or something like that:rolleyes: (from what ppl where tellin him)...this idiot just punched him right in the head...from the side no less...he had no idea...WTF is wrong w/ppl??!!!!:mad: ...and the bouncers just let him go:mad:

Does this Kind have the Initals Of S.S

I think I know Him if it is. And I probably know you then. Shit what a small world

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

probably the most idiotic statement ....

I dont understand your point

all I meant was that if u are small you should be careful

and yeah... you can talk

thats good it helps

I've gotten into a few situations when I was younger where I had to talk to save myself and I'm not small at all..

and I've gotten into plenty where I've had to talk to save a friend

but lets say that by chance..

some how...

some way...

as unlikely as it may be....

that one time you were unlucky and found yourself in a situation you couldnt talk your way out of...

Maybe a kid just didnt give a fuck..

Thought you gave him a dirty look...

and decided to kick the shit out of you...

I've seen it happen..

how long would you want it to take before security got there to help you?

I would want them there right away if it was me...

stopping fights before someone gets badly hurt is their job

There's nothing about the statement that is too difficult to understand. One hardly expects another individual in a club to kick him the head while he is on the floor, therefore the statement that implies that one does is idiotic.

Regardless of hard looks, shit talking, or whatever the half assed reason for the fight was, the kid didn't deserve to receive a foot to his head.

I could understand if the kid had done something heinous or unforgivable to the bigger individual, but this was not the case. And in a nightclub, the majority of the time, it hardly ever is the case.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

therefore the statement that implies that one does is idiotic.

ok....

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Fights can happen unexpectedly and do usually get out of hand if they arent stopped quickly...

This fight was out of control and that is wall street's security's fault...

:rolleyes:

Actually, it is hardly the fault of Wall street security. When you have a crowd that is literally jam packed (as it was the night of that particular fight) and a fight breaks out all of a sudden within such commotion, security is not always able to reach the victim of the beating before he receives a kick to the head or punch to the face. Security does their job, but they can not cover every quibble within a crowd. Yes, fights do happen unexpectedly, and this is exactly why it isn't security's fault. It is their fault if they allow the beating to go on without doing anything about it. The speed with which this fight took place was very quick, and security did get their as quick as they could, considering where they were in relation to the scuffle. They were wrong for allowing the aggressor to get away, however.

The statement "the kid should have expected it" is still an idiotic one, and it really makes no sense. Regardless of security, or any lapses thereof, no one "expects" such a severe ass beating.

Not difficult at all to understand.