Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Christopher Lawrence last night...

pod

Not sure what some of yas meant, but his skills were spot on throughout his set. Yes, it was trance, but I took a peek at his record bag, and not an 'anthem' was to be seen. Good selection overall, he kept the decent-sized crowd moving throughout the night.

Photos soon :)

i agree with you pod, the man has skills no doubt, but there was one problem, where the f**k where the people at? i stepped out at about 2:30 am to go to level, and when i came back 45 minutes later, there where 3 people on the dance floor and about 10 in the whole club. its a shame to, cause lawrence was throwing it down. anyhow, drew b. , nice to meet you man. that is one kool peep right there. keep up the good work...peace...

One of my sources informed me that the sound system at Space incurred damage from JJ. Now I know some of yas are gonna go "Dude, that's cause he's so bangin!!!" but tell that to the techs that have to swap out components and do the repairs.

I'll say it again, (Vaughn forgive me! :laugh: ) but louder does not equal better.

Nonetheless, I'd like to know how JJ was anyhow. What was his track selection like? Mixing? He changes around a lot, and I'm just curious what his current touring style is.