Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't You HATE when People say....

Originally posted by joeg

I hate it when people bitch about no money to go out....

*cough* you know who you are *cough*

:mad:

i've heard that way too many times. why dont they just come out and say "im too cheap to spend my money". how can you not have just $50 in the bank to go out?

but even worse is when you get to where you're going and your friends "forgot" to bring money so you have to spot them.

holy crap, that's the WORST thing EVER!!!!

when u actually GET to the club and we're standing like 3 people away from the door guy and the other person says... "OH CRAP, i don't have my ID!!!"

UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

it's one thing when you're at home and then you gotta suffer by watching TV or just going to sleep or something... it's another thing when you're literally AT THE DOOR of the club and you gotta ALL leave cuz ONE person was an idiot!!!!!!!!

UgH... no more... it's stressing me out just THINKING about this... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bkissa

"im too cheap to spend my money". how can you not have just $50 in the bank to go out?

but even worse is when you get to where you're going and your friends "forgot" to bring money so you have to spot them.

....Yup...Hate THAT...I have had to Spot lots of friends MANY MANY Times!!!!

....I Have even said to them when they say, "I got no Money".....

"It's OK,I'll pay for you.....don't Worry".....What am I stupid????

i really don't care if they come out or not anymore

i'm to the point where everyone knows i go to vynil on friday..if they call me before 9 on friday then we make plans to meet..if they let me know during the week i give them directions and tell them call me on fri so that we can meet up if not i'll see you there

i think of all the PHAT ASS PARTIES I FUGGIN MISSED AT TWILO BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THEIR MINDS AT THE LAST FUGGIN SECOND...fuck that..i roll solo now..not really though cuz little by little i'm meetin some cp peeps and there are always regulars and new peeps to meet so its alllllll goooooooood

by the way ther isn't anything better then that phone call around 9 sayin OH FUCK!!I"M SOOO GLAD YOU DIDN"T LEAVE YET!!!LET"S GO!!those are rare happy moments

Originally posted by vision

by the way ther isn't anything better then that phone call around 9 sayin OH FUCK!!I"M SOOO GLAD YOU DIDN"T LEAVE YET!!!LET"S GO!!those are rare happy moments

.....Totally RARE!!!!!! Another RARE thing that these people do is,

Surprise You and show up at the Club or Party you're at...(but its rare, like once every 2 years...hehehe)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

....Yup...Hate THAT...I have had to Spot lots of friends MANY MANY Times!!!!

....I Have even said to them when they say, "I got no Money".....

"It's OK,I'll pay for you.....don't Worry".....What am I stupid????

lol ive done the same shit...said its okay i'll pay for u, dont' worry and sometimes they still dont come...arrghh when they said they will...

Originally posted by highmay

I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE FORGET THEIR IDs!!!!

damn...thats the one thing that urks me when I bring girls to the club...

...Seriously now, how hard is it to remember???

This is what I usually tell my Friends B4 we step out the Door:

"Got MILK"

M - Money

I - ID

L - Lipstick

K - Keys

...and then what KiLLS me is that if I ask them more than once (Just to make sure they got Everything) They get annoyed and roll their eyes...ARGHHHH

...R U KIDDING ME????!!!! Exclamation.gif

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...Seriously now, how hard is it to remember???

This is what I usually tell my Friends B4 we step out the Door:

"Got MILK"

M - Money

I - ID

L - Lipstick

K - Keys

...and then what KiLLS me is that if I ask them more than once (Just to make sure they got Everything) They get annoyed and roll their eyes...ARGHHHH

...R U KIDDING ME????!!!! Exclamation.gif

L for me would be lollipops and i haven't run into any freinds that have just popped up...at least my reg freinds and not club freinds..

Or how about this one:

(This one is usually said right before you go in the Club or Party)

"We're NOT staying LONG...Cuz.....Then they start giving you excuses like: I'm tired, I have work tomorrow, we went out last night, we're going out tomorrow night, etc etc etc":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: