Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Monday!!!!!

vicman

Well another damn Monday here, so that means 120 hours until the weekend.

I hate mOndays!!!! :mad:

Anyway, this weekend was great. Met up with malanee, shady, crank47, zaguero, scratchapella, ravermania and company at Buzz on Friday..Scott Henry was on ad\n Saeed & Palash were just incredible.

Shady, about that dream chicken fight between Saeed & Palash vs Deep Dish, it would be Saeed & Palash all the way, they would grab a chair and lay the smackdown on Deep Dish any time :D

Saturday, went to chynado11's party were Victor Diniare was playing wicked tunes through out the night. Stumbled in to Glow by 12:30 where I lost my jaw :D and danced all night long, my feet were aching yesterday, but my new shoes were very comfortable :D .

Saw vixen there, chynado11 made it after the party and I left by 3:45...although I didnt make it back home until 6, 'cause we got lost driving back :mad:

Overall a great weekend, vicman approves :)

A++++ weekend! I freakn' partied from Friday night straight thru to Sunday night! *yawn*

Chynado11 - nice to finally meet you! Wish I could have stayed longer - but duty called!

Dream wasn't as bad as I expected. The music does need some help - but the cheese wasn't as thick and gooey as I thought it would be!

Man - I think I'm still hungover! :tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

Shady, about that dream chicken fight between Saeed & Palash vs Deep Dish, it would be Saeed & Palash all the way, they would grab a chair and lay the smackdown on Deep Dish any time :D

I don't think I could root for one over the other. That's why I think they need to do a mixed team Chicken fight. Saeed and Ali vs. Palash and Sharam. Actually, Palash and Sharam would have a distinct height advantage, so that wouldn't be fair. It would need to be Saeed and Sharam vs. Palash and Ali. Hmm, that wouldn't work out either, cause you would definitely have both the ass beaters on one team in Saeed and Sharam. And the Palash and Ali team would definitely be the good guy team. Though I guess it could provide some good pre-fight drama. But I'm not sure if the Palash and Ali team would be mean enough to take on the Saeed and Sharam team, cause those two could administer quite a beatdown, from what I see of them. But, on the other hand, Ali definitely seems like the scrappy type. Palash, I'm not so sure about. He's probably the most talented on the decks out of all four of them, but in terms of chicken fighting, I just don't see it. I'm gonna have to think this through a little more. Cause we may have to even the teams out some more. Maybe bring in a special guest referee to secretly be on Palash and Ali's side.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I don't think I could root for one over the other. That's why I think they need to do a mixed team Chicken fight. Saeed and Ali vs. Palash and Sharam. Actually, Palash and Sharam would have a distinct height advantage, so that wouldn't be fair. It would need to be Saeed and Sharam vs. Palash and Ali. Hmm, that wouldn't work out either, cause you would definitely have both the ass beaters on one team in Saeed and Sharam. And the Palash and Ali team would definitely be the good guy team. Though I guess it could provide some good pre-fight drama. But I'm not sure if the Palash and Ali team would be mean enough to take on the Saeed and Sharam team, cause those two could administer quite a beatdown, from what I see of them. But, on the other hand, Ali definitely seems like the scrappy type. Palash, I'm not so sure about. He's probably the most talented on the decks out of all four of them, but in terms of chicken fighting, I just don't see it. I'm gonna have to think this through a little more. Cause we may have to even the teams out some more. Maybe bring in a special guest referee to secretly be on Palash and Ali's side.

:eek: What the hell are you on today???

Ahhhh yes... Monday. I'm going to sleep allll day because...

It's monday, and I ain't got shit to do!

That's right, classes are over so technically for the next week and a half I have the option to just sleep and drink alllll day every day except the 6 hours allotted to my finals. But I won't do that 'cause I'll fail. But still the point remains, I'm here doodling around doing nothing and Shady has hours and hours and hours of miserable work ahead of him! :laugh:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

But still the point remains, I'm here doodling around doing nothing and Shady has hours and hours and hours of miserable work ahead of him! :laugh:

thats so wrong.........life is so unfair :(

shady should have even more work to do than all of us :D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

That's right, classes are over so technically for the next week and a half I have the option to just sleep and drink alllll day every day except the 6 hours allotted to my finals. But I won't do that 'cause I'll fail. But still the point remains, I'm here doodling around doing nothing and Shady has hours and hours and hours of miserable work ahead of him! :laugh:

me too! took the whole week off from work (the excuse "i'm a student" is sacred). woke up at 11:30 am. been doing the crossword puzzle over alize. . .

I usually hate Monday's but today hasn't been at all a typical Monday. Beginning with the fire on one elevators in our office building. Also, my boss was late to work so I didn't do jack shit for more than 3 hours. Finally, my lunch wasn't half as bad, plus I still have change to buy myself a candybar from the vending machine...oh yeah! :D I wonder what's next??:spin:

Originally posted by zaguero

I usually hate Monday's but today hasn't been at all a typical Monday. Beginning with the fire on one elevators in our office building. Also, my boss was late to work so I didn't do jack shit for more than 3 hours. Finally, my lunch wasn't half as bad, plus I still have change to buy myself a candybar from the vending machine...oh yeah! :D I wonder what's next??:spin:

I'm thinking the way your days been going, a bj1.gif at your desk from your secretary wouldn't be completely out of reach. teeth.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, would you like to comment based on your past experiences with bearded ladies? :D

i dunno shady, your the one taking "overseas" trips on a regular basis, so I wouldnt be surprised if your into that kind of stuff yourself, after all nobody would be able to know anything.

First Amsterdam and then Sydney via-Bangkok...how convenient....