Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS from FLOAT and a bunch of other crap

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Wow Mugz, thats a Great idea!!! We can put it right next to the section on CP dedicated to you bitching about your ex-girlfriend and your financial problems.

:rolleyes::tongue:

dddduhhh OTAYyyyy~

(Mugz adds that on his "to do" list @ CP!)

check!

*mug"SLUT"

lol~

:idea:

Originally posted by shugabooga

i thought i read somewhere that you were getting some really good home cooking lately.......

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha is all I have to day about that....actually i don't have anymore or anything to say abuot that :laugh:

- Pete

:shades2:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by blowflyii

Deb looks beautiful. Yellow is working for her. What a great pic. Miss yah silly head.

Please, I do not want drama. Please stop following me around the board and to places that I go to. It is not fair for you to splash this shit all over the board. NO one wants to hear it, see it and if you don't think that this is harrassment, I am scared for you.

Do ME and us all a favor and just go about your own business...and stop replying to my posts and threads.

Thank you and sorry Lav, but I can't continue to let this go on anymore.

you seem so nice in person....Ok I will only post relevant comments

(sorry, lm, but i gotta chime in here):

and you, blowjobfly, are an asshole of a stalking schitzo freak in life AND on the boards. btw, don't approach me in person ever again; i don't care to talk to the likes of you. now go play with your buddies in the corner and leave me out of it.

Words came out wrong....didnt mean to say anything, loch just fired me up.. all i said was deb looked nice in a pic, I was mean to loch and said he just cares about chasing women because he tried to hurt my feelings. Besides if I want to say something to her it is my business. I knew her way before any of you anyway. If anyone has a problme with me work it out in private, enough drma in these posts.

I appoligize Deb if that sounded like it was aimed at you it wasn't.

Ok Lav I understand. I am addicted to posting.

Words came out wrong....didnt mean to say anything, loch just fired me up.. all i said was deb looked nice in a pic, I was mean to loch and said he just cares about chasing women because he tried to hurt my feelings. Besides if I want to say something to her it is my business. I knew her way before any of you anyway. If anyone has a problme with me work it out in private, enough drma in these posts.

I will only say it one more time.

Please do not post on my threads.

Its that simple. I dont want any explanation.

Its a very small request, and I'd appreciate it if you would honor it from this second forward.

Thanks.

. . . . As an observer I've noticed a couple of things:

1) people don't seem to reply to your posts in a good light at all

AND

2) when not replying to your posts, people ignore them entirely . .

SO . . I can see one of two ways you can remedy this problem . .

1) Attempt to find out why everyone immediately goes on the defensive or ignores you entirely when you post. . and then attempt to remedy the problem by not posting at all . . .

OR

2)Forget the first part of the aformentioned solution and just Stop Posting completely . .

. . Quite simple isn't it? . .