Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICS from FLOAT and a bunch of other crap

Originally posted by blowflyii

Ok Lav I understand. I am addicted to posting.

Yeah and I'm cukoo for coca puffs but you don't see me going everywhere looking for them.

Actually on a serious note, if there are a few women that ask for you not to post on their threads, could you be a gentleman and honour their wishes.

It's not that difficult, and if you keep it up it's gonna make them madder, maybe that's what you want. but in the long run if you create drama here, that can constitute *stalking* I'm only saying that word cause of what I read on here. But if it can consist of that, there are moderators here that will make sure this stops. This isnt any kid of threat it's more of an understanding that please listen and move along.

Thanks

- Peter

:shades2:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will post on any thread just like any of you. I purposely made everyone hate me because thats what Tilly wants. I have chosen to act in this way to make a point, and everytime each of you gives me your attention you prove my point yet again.

okay point taken

I'll speak with you soon :finger:

I will post on any thread just like any of you. I purposely made everyone hate me because thats what Tilly wants. I have chosen to act in this way to make a point, and everytime each of you gives me your attention you prove my point yet again.

If u think u can make "points" on a messageboard, especially about serious issues with people u've known way longer than any of us have, i'm really confused.

And if u want everyone, even in a surreal community like this to hate u, well not really sure what to say to that either except its kinda pathetic and a shame to see someone waste their energy this way and get off so much on bothering others.

IMO if u had respect for urself u would honor peoples wishes just as u would if u were in a bar or at work and someone asked u not to do something...unless u wouldn't in those situations either in which case u actually would be a stalker and a freak...

u'r choice kid..

Guest tilly

Again, I must apologize for turning this perfectly WONDERFUL thread into drama101. I sit back and let this fool follow me around as if we are friends for a while trying the "ignoring him" approach thinking that he will go away. Then I just can't take it anymore. This morning, MONDAY, just happened to be my breakdown in this fun filled thread. I am on this board to discuss music, clubs and fun times with my current friends. I do not wish to live in the past nor do I want to put my past or personal life on this message board any further.