Clubplanet Nightlife Community

needed:one bi-sexual girl for threesome

t0nythelover

Originally posted by q-ny

Are you sure Tony?

From some of your posts it looks like you're just 2 girls away from it happening.:D

Well....maybe it's 2 girls and a whole hell of a lot of alcohol.:laugh:

haha, actually ive been living with a bisexual female for over a year now and we have sex almost every night, its just that were too busy to go looking for chicks. if u read my post about end of the world sex right after 9-11 you would have know that. i suggest u look in the archives b4 talkin shit. have a nice day:blown:

Hmmmm....(considering morals).....

My guy has similar needs to yours....

What if we traded? As in, you use me, but then I get to use your girl with my guy.... I hope she's as cute as I am!

I can't believe I wrote that!!! And people are gonna read it! Oh well, no judgements on CP, right? Sigh...

I've kinda been craving a new dick to fuck, anyways. Four months is a long time....

Originally posted by ablane

guinevere - if you're looking for something new, thought i could offer ;) ...didn't want to pm you a pic w/o asking permission first, though, thought that would be rude. trade pics and see where it goes? pm me if you want

wtf? ur posting to people on my thread? y would a guy even read this thread? not cool dude:blank:

Originally posted by ablane

sorry - don't know the etiquette yet. won't happen again.

hey...don't you worry about any etiquette or something like this...you can post any time on any thread if that's what you want....don't let them give you the newbie crap...;)

and anyway...he was even offering his services on a threesome - guy+guy+girl...so why shouldn't any guys read this then :blown:

:D

Originally posted by flying_high

hey...don't you worry about any etiquette or something like this...you can post any time on any thread if that's what you want....don't let them give you the newbie crap...;)

and anyway...he was even offering his services on a threesome - guy+guy+girl...so why shouldn't any guys read this then :blown:

:D

actually it was girl + girl +me which is why it said bi girl needed. i wasnt bein too serious but i guess he took it that way. its all good.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

actually it was girl + girl +me which is why it said bi girl needed. i wasnt bein too serious but i guess he took it that way. its all good.

uh, if you "wasn't" being too serious, then there are a lot of much nicer ways to approach things. whatever, i don't care, but attitude on here? about this? in the future, put in your thread that only girls may read, etc.

relax yourself ablane. all i said was that it wasn't cool. how much nicer do you want me to get? secondly i dont have to write whether or not girls only can read. if u cant figure out that me looking for a girl is not you than dont post. i apologized but you couldnt be cool? whats ur problem?

flying high its good to see that someone has a good attitude bout this.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

my girl will only do me, but if u want it could be me you and your guy and you me and my girl(does that make sense?)

your girl will only have sex with you? is that something she decided? and she's fine with you having sex with other girls, even if in a group?

i dunno, i think that's kinda messed up. either you have yourself a well trained bitch, or you're completely neglecting the fact that even if YOU don't hold monogamy sacred, then SHE does

wow deanas gettin all pc on my ass. actually me and my gf just happen to both like pussy. shes really open minded and we've been looking to have a 3some for quite some time. from the beginning she said it was cool if i sleep around, and i still haven't. if u read the how many peope have u slept with post? ud see that ive been totally faithful to her. if u ever meet her u can ask her urself.