Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I dont understand men

mistressbella

Okey here the deal I've been talkng to this guy for about 4mths now were really good friends but were intimate. he is a really chill guy he knows how i feel about him and I asked him about his feelings for me at this time he's not ready for a relationship cause he just got out of one so did I. Now the thing that is getting me really pissed off is he'll tell me "oh were going to chill I will call u later" well I get no call also when we make plans to go out on the weekend he'll tell me that we are going to def hangout and when it comes to that day he doesn't call me and I dont hear from him for like 3days unless I see him at the gym and still he's shady. but what really gets me confused is that he's a really great guy we had some deep conversations also he is not the player type trust me I know. I need some helpful advise do u think he is still not over his ex? What is this dudes deal?

guys are really strange. After getting out of a realtionship just like us they can still be confused. Guys like to play head games also, sometimes they love you care about you and want you in their world and other times they dont even want to be near you or hear your voice. My advice to you is to give him time, don't call him, make him want you. Play the hard to get game, and see what happens. And if he does not work better you know now than in the long run when ur dating him and hes still not over his X and your in a realtionship with someone thats not putting 110% into it. Just give him some time

Originally posted by mistressbella

Okey here the deal I've been talkng to this guy for about 4mths now were really good friends but were intimate. he is a really chill guy he knows how i feel about him and I asked him about his feelings for me at this time he's not ready for a relationship cause he just got out of one so did I. Now the thing that is getting me really pissed off is he'll tell me "oh were going to chill I will call u later" well I get no call also when we make plans to go out on the weekend he'll tell me that we are going to def hangout and when it comes to that day he doesn't call me and I dont hear from him for like 3days unless I see him at the gym and still he's shady. but what really gets me confused is that he's a really great guy we had some deep conversations also he is not the player type trust me I know. I need some helpful advise do u think he is still not over his ex? What is this dudes deal?

guys are simple to figure out...you just got a bad one...

Thanx I hear what ur saying I'm going to keep myself busy and maybe in time we can work it out this sucks I hate catching feelings when I try not to.

totally understand....when u catch feelings for someone and they don't feel the same really sux. Good luck hun

Could just be hes scared of you... not in the sense that your not goodlooking but just that he feels he cant give enough of himself to you and you'll feel that hes not enough. its that whole fear of rejection thing plus the fact that he just got dissed and dismissed doesnt help those feeling of ummm inadequacy

I wouldnt pay him any mind till he gets serious...

(if i was feeling better id write down my thoughts but im ill, so next time)