Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ***official*** diss on Shady thread!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by chynado11

haha GRAB ON DEEEEZ NUTSSSSSS!!!!! dont post on a public message board if you dont wanna get addressed by someone else....word to the wise..im knocking it...i have tried it and from the selected few it was thorougly cooked sausage the ONLY KIND I LIKE...N-E-X-T

:bounce:

cd

"Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned"

:biggun:

OMG, LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha GRAB ON DEEEEZ NUTSSSSSS!!!!! dont post on a public message board if you dont wanna get addressed by someone else....word to the wise..im knocking it...i have tried it and from the selected few it was thorougly cooked sausage the ONLY KIND I LIKE...N-E-X-T

cd

Chynado, you scare the piss outta me... piss2.gif:(

Originally posted by bigmahs

That's all you got c'mon

A little drama is good for you.

Bigpuss, could I ask you for a favor? Thanks, ok take that little sausage of yours and smack yourself upside the head, then take it and shove it up your ass(which I'm sure you'll enjoy). Then put your head down and with your tail between your legs walk your fat ass back to Staten Island. BTW, a little drama is good for you

OMG Shady ur too scandoloso and dirty..i love it!!

but im sure this icon was made for you and those 16 yr olds of yours :hump:<----check it out guyz it shady on the one-six :laugh:

cd

yeah the older shady gets the younger his victims

Originally posted by pgiddy

Bigpuss, could I ask you for a favor? Thanks, ok take that little sausage of yours and smack yourself upside the head, then take it and shove it up your ass(which I'm sure you'll enjoy). Then put your head down and with your tail between your legs walk your fat ass back to Staten Island. BTW, a little drama is good for you

Ohhhh what about Staten Island Sausage? Yo Chyna you know we're on that! Oh wait, wrong one! You continue to kick ass like I've known :laugh: Go Chyna!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Ohhhh what about Staten Island Sausage? Yo Chyna you know we're on that! Oh wait, wrong one! You continue to kick ass like I've known :laugh: Go Chyna!!

HAHA Staten Island sausage.............:laugh::blown:

i always kick ass girl......:flame:

which one did u have in mind vixen???

cd

Well you know, I have a sausage in staten island too but it's all dirty like it's been dropped on the ground a few too many times and maybe rolled into garden off the front walk as it fell out of the bag on the way to the front door but yours seems okay :) Don't worry I won't steal a slice!

Well you know, I have a sausage in staten island too but it's all dirty like it's been dropped on the ground a few too many times and maybe rolled into garden off the front walk as it fell out of the bag on the way to the front door but yours seems okay :) Don't worry I won't steal a slice!

GIRL KEEP IT ON THE HUSH HUSH!!! I think pretty much all Staten Island is raw sausage..including the one i found by the roadside..

:D

cd

Well you know, I have a sausage in staten island too but it's all dirty like it's been dropped on the ground a few too many times and maybe rolled into garden off the front walk as it fell out of the bag on the way to the front door but yours seems okay :)

Right up your alley(pun intended), dirty sausage just the way you like it. So what seems to be the problem?:rolleyes:

Yeah just like you, you disease-ridden scumcart! :blown:

Scumcart?? lol pleaseeee explain further? You, me, your mother, we all know I'm clean as a whistle. On the otherhand you might want to ask Santa for a free visit to the Gyno, you know ever since you told me about that crackhead story, I've been a little worried. Thanks for you concern though and I hope you have a jolly x-mas, ho ho ho:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scumcart?? lol pleaseeee explain further? You, me, your mother, we all know I'm clean as a whistle. On the otherhand you might want to ask Santa for a free visit to the Gyno, you know ever since you told me about that crackhead story, I've been a little worried. Thanks for you concern though and I hope you have a jolly x-mas, ho ho ho:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK wait so let me get this straight. You're jealous 'cause we're discussing someone else's sausage and suddenly you pull out the mother jokes and imagine some crackhead? I know I haven't been around Shady yet... so you're probably just delusional again, Mr. Strep Throat. Is that what you had in mind Santa, perhaps some bacterial meningitis instead? And if you're santa I'd hate to imagine what's in YOUR sack lmao :laugh: :laugh: ewwwww man I just made myself feel dirty! Ewwwww :puke: Scuse, I'm gonna go get rid of that unpleasant mental picture!

OK wait so let me get this straight. You're jealous 'cause we're discussing someone else's sausage and suddenly you pull out the mother jokes and imagine some crackhead? I know I haven't been around Shady yet... so you're probably just delusional again, Mr. Strep Throat. Is that what you had in mind Santa, perhaps some bacterial meningitis instead? And if you're santa I'd hate to imagine what's in YOUR sack lmao :laugh: :laugh: ewwwww man I just made myself feel dirty! Ewwwww :puke: Scuse, I'm gonna go get rid of that unpleasant mental picture!

Jealous:laugh: :laugh: please don't flatter yourself, I could careless what your "discussing." Ummm lets see, have I ever had strep? NOOO, so once again bow down and say your sorry. Have I ever had meningitis, NOOO ok go ahead kiss the shoes, thank you. Want me to help get rid of that unpleasant mental picture??

Jealous:laugh: :laugh: please don't flatter yourself, I could careless what your "discussing." Ummm lets see, have I ever had strep? NOOO, so once again bow down and say your sorry. Have I ever had meningitis, NOOO ok go ahead kiss the shoes, thank you. Want me to help get rid of that unpleasant mental picture??

Ew stop, you're making me feel even dirtier. Don't give me your nasty pickup lines! :puke: