Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Jersey go to factory Saturday?

nycdee

Originally posted by Raman

sucks u missed that. when he started playing spin me round im like no way. He fucking rules comes through week after week. he put some mannequin thing on a turntable and started doing circles next to it ahha half the fun is just watching him. Spun that frank sinatra song from his athens GU cd too never heard him play that before. Somehow i gotta survive DT and DD this week, my legs wont be happy :tongue:

Damn it..it was my fault Clubkitty and I didn't go..I was too tired...not this week though!:)

sucks u missed that. when he started playing spin me round im like no way. He fucking rules comes through week after week. he put some mannequin thing on a turntable and started doing circles next to it ahha half the fun is just watching him. Spun that frank sinatra song from his athens GU cd too never heard him play that before. Somehow i gotta survive DT and DD this week, my legs wont be happy :tongue:

holy shit...completely forgot about that...that was right around 6am..i was bout to leave ant then he threw on that track..i look up and there's the mannequin...i was like i'll stay another half hour

there's no way i can do both..i'll be too spent for deep dish..last time i went to dd at centro i went out the nite before n couldn't dance all nite..this time i wanna have all batteries charged...

tampa is ready...prepare to blast

Originally posted by origskeemr

I WENT ON HALLOWEEN TOO, AND MY FRIENDS MADE ME GO IN DA MORNING AROUND LIKE 6. NOW KEEP IN MIND I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO LEAVE AT 12 CAUSE I HAD MAD SHIT TO DO SO WHEN 12 HIT I WAS LIKE LETS GO BUT THEY TOLD ME IT WAS ONLY 11 CAUSE THE CLOCKS GOT TURNED BACK I WAS LIKE FUKKKKK...:mad: JUST A LIL STORY

u can't hang!!!! LMAO!!:laugh: hahaha.....i am saving my $$ and energy for next month...same weekend as jonathon's b-day...guaranteed good time!!!! u know u r comin!!!!!;):D

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:D ......changed my work schedule.......i will be at vinyl....in my running pants and sneaks @ 4am sharp!!!!!:D

i am the happiest girl in the world!!!:D