Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***i Have A Penis!!!***

dcsglow

Dude, that's a huge cock. But I'm really just afraid that after setting us all up like this with these pictures, that one day, you really will post up your penis. That would be a fucking hilarious joke and all, but I think all of us would be extremely traumatized. Except for Vixen, cause she can't seem to get enough d... (Oh, I won't finish that sentence) ;)

So, Jimi, if you're setting us all up for a big prank (or a small prick), please refrain... :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Dude, that's a huge cock. But I'm really just afraid that after setting us all up like this with these pictures, that one day, you really will post up your penis. That would be a fucking hilarious joke and all, but I think all of us would be extremely traumatized. Except for Vixen, cause she can't seem to get enough d... (Oh, I won't finish that sentence) ;)

So, Jimi, if you're setting us all up for a big prank (or a small prick), please refrain... :D

Let ME finish that sentence... cause she can't seem to get enough DECKS... that's right Shady, you said I could come over and play with your decks and then you never *actually* invited me!!! I'm so insulted!!! :( What a tease!