Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your dream DJ tag-team lineup??

Originally posted by djustinh

I'm with Highman on the Howells and DT proposition.

I just got done reading an article in DJTimes, Howell didn't even know that he wasn't playing with DT at Twilo, the day of the party, which he ended up spinning at some loft in NYC.

yup.. and that party was ridiculous.. howells is just all about the fuckin party.. w/ the makeshift dj booth beign right there you could see every little thing he was doing.. and since it was so close people bumped into it a couple times and the record skipped.. instead of beign a anal about it, he just pointed to hte record and showed his huge smile that he always has on when he's in the booth :)

as for my tag teams...

nick warren vs. sasha

howells vs. DT

hawtin vs. mills

frank alvee vs. yental beats

and last but certainly not least...

PVD vs. JOHNNY VICIOUS

Originally posted by highmay

actually not with me...johnny vicious and mad myles sounds stupidly insane...but you konw what sounds even better??

YENTAL BEATS AND JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!

they both are good mixers and both have tons of music to play...and both are hard, hard, hard!!!

HELLZ FUCKING YEA SON.....yentle beats is tight.....i have his original cd when he used to do the tunnel...shit is fucking sick

Originally posted by blowflyii

jenna jamison and chaisy lain?

jk

best response EVER!

:D

i think it would be sander, pvd, then DT, then anthony pappa, then Bt would bring out some fuckin keyboards and synths and we would all faint from exhaustion and then DJ rap would come out and we would die b/c she is so damn HOT!!!!! fuck that christopher lawerence would come out and smack her and take it over, then tiesto would play that song from "in my memory" his new Cd, that track called "battleship grey", then i would let myself into an insane asylum... b/c i lost it already...

*Bt @ Bowery long long ago...*:D

IMO, Corsten and Tiesto are almost interchangeable...they're almost the same when it comes to crowd and music...and they definitly aren't the best when it comes to trance...so them tag-teaming wouldn't be as amazing as Digweed/Tenaglia (all things considered, of course)...if either of them opened up for Oakey or PvD, then that would be a different story...