Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are the board members you have met...

fierydesire

Originally posted by flying_high

Anyway, for all of you that remember MrDick... oh well, he is/was in person exactly the way you would imagine him to be from the board...and if I recall a certain cab drive and a convo between him and tastyt....damn, D....you are definitely as crazy and sexy as you are on the board.

:)

Shit... I have no idea what the conversation was!!!

*crackisbadforyou*

Originally posted by mrdick

It was a good time.

look who popped up! havent spoken to you in forever sweetness...

people have been the awesome presense they are in person as they are on the boards...

and yes, i will add on to the common vote that gabo is quite the whore, but in a good way... ;)

well, unfortunately i havent met anyone on this board.....then again, i live 3000 miles away from you guys here in sunny (but lately cold) cali.....maybe we can get a meet up here and then i'll have something of relevance to say next time....

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Everyone ive met has been the coolest people

Roinmess is calmer in person lol

he talks on the board but when i hang out wit him hes not like that. There is one person on this board who I thought was all talk for a long time but lol I can say that they arent any more lmfaoo

:D:laugh::D:laugh:

I havent met anyone at a meetup that does not like me from the board yet. LoL I would like to see the outcome of that cause from the people that have met me know how I am in person :)

DEE you are awsome... hehe, yeah I am pretty chill in person i think. Im a quiet person in real life. At exit for judge jules I was all over the place with the CP group dance in the red room. it was mad fun. I'm gonna be more outgoin from now on :tongue: