Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***help!!!***

dcsglow

Ok, I got a little scenario I need some help with. No, it's not about my penis, it's about this girl at my school. I don't really see her all the time, but I see her like everyonce in a while...she's so hot too, and she's def. mysterious...lol. I wanna just go up an holla at this bitch...but I don't know what exactly to say, seeing that we never even talked before. I think she might be russian or something too, cause one day I walked past her and a couple friends an I think they were speaking in another language. I'm trying to get her to like come to GLOW with me some saturday or maybe chill and go shopping or something. I dunno, any ideas...I'm usually not so shy...but I guess it's cause she's at a college or some shit I dunno...aight well I guess I'ma wait for you guys to give me some feed back...thanks.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dcsglow

Ok, I got a little scenario I need some help with. No, it's not about my penis, it's about this girl at my school. I don't really see her all the time, but I see her like everyonce in a while...she's so hot too, and she's def. mysterious...lol. I wanna just go up an holla at this bitch...but I don't know what exactly to say, seeing that we never even talked before. I think she might be russian or something too, cause one day I walked past her and a couple friends an I think they were speaking in another language. I'm trying to get her to like come to GLOW with me some saturday or maybe chill and go shopping or something. I dunno, any ideas...I'm usually not so shy...but I guess it's cause she's at a college or some shit I dunno...aight well I guess I'ma wait for you guys to give me some feed back...thanks.

Come on Jimi, don't you have any game at all? You don't even kn ow how to approach her, just talk to her, compliment her, tell her how sweet her accent is and get her talking then see if she wants to go to lunch or do drinks. However, DO NOT talk to her the way you speak here(ex. don't call her a bitch or a ho, or say joun). Also leave the elvis glasses at home for this one too. Beware though sometimes they still don't shave their legs over there. For professional advice please see our very own Love Dr. Chynadoll. She is available from 8-5 m-f. Good luck

Why thank you pgiddy how nice to promote my services.... :D

First off, Jimi...approach her and say hi make small talk...i mean yeah show some interest..for one...if she is international she might not be too aggressive with approaching men, dont ask it has something to do with a word called culture..feel the vibe coming from her and if u cant understand her than definitely dont be like "what did u say" over and over...just say im sorry i didnt hear you can u repeat yourself please..i have bad ears ..or something to that effect..then maybe ask for her number..just SLOWLY move in dont be a dumbass and be all omg ur so hot can i just efff you pleassseeeee??!!! GLOW wouldnt be a good first date either...maybe lunch and shopping ...you have to slowly earn HER RESPECT!!!! she might not even like GLOW so be smart!!!

Um yeah take pgiddy's advice i wouldnt be like i wanna get up on u BITCH either..learn some new vocab sweetie!! First is first, make the approach and then get back with me to let me know what happens ;)

:bounce:

dr Chynadoll

Originally posted by chynado11

vic awwwwwwwww.......u wanna go out...hehhe..no wally world though..i like nordstroms's or bebe???

:tongue:

cd

yowza!!! nordstrom's or bebe?!?! K-Mart is where I buy all my luxury items :D ...that right nothing but the best for vicman!!!

.:idea:

1)First off, Jimi...approach her and say hi make small talk..

2)feel the vibe coming from her and if u cant understand her than definitely dont be like "what did u say" over and over..

3)then maybe ask for her number..just SLOWLY move in dont be a DUMBASS and be all omg ur so hot can i just efff you

4)GLOW wouldnt be a good first date either...maybe lunch and shopping ...you have to slowly earn HER RESPECT!!!! she might not even like GLOW so be smart!!!

5)take pgiddy's advice i wouldnt be like i wanna get up on u BITCH either..learn some new vocab sweetie!!

6)Report back and let us know what happened

dr Chynadoll

Jimi now lets review the major points here, as I thought this was very well put. Everything above is what you should remember, since it was rather lengthy and might've lost your attention

Yeah, Jimi, whatever you do, don't "holla" at her. I definitely like the punch and pie idea. Cause MORE PEOPLE WILL COME IF THEY THINK YOU HAVE PUNCH AND PIE .teeth.gif

I have quite a lot of good Russian friends. If you want, I can ask them how to say dirty things in Rooskie if you wanna whisper sweet nothings in her ear. knuddel.gif

Little Jimi's all growns up! dance.gif

Originally posted by pgiddy

Jimi now lets review the major points here, as I thought this was very well put. Everything above is what you should remember, since it was rather lengthy and might've lost your attention

thanks for the highlights bro...learn from us jimi..

hahahaha

cd

What's wrong with Starbucks? Whats this world coming to, now starbucks isn't even good enough?

hey pgiddy i like starbucks, mocha, and french vanilla and their tea berry smoothies...yummie yum..and also ritz isnt that bad with the creme brule also the Trump towers in nyc is not bad with that either...omg im so hungry right now...

cd

hey pgiddy i like starbucks, mocha, and french vanilla and their tea berry smoothies...yummie yum..and also ritz isnt that bad with the creme brule also the Trump towers in nyc is not bad with that either...omg im so hungry right now...

cd

Whatever happened to the good old days, when Sanka was the norm, and for the special occassions, Folgers??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Or a bearded lady....there must be a catch somewhere:laugh:

come again??!!! i have a beard?? is that u said...leave vic alone hes a very sweet guy...as for the both of you im sending you to the corner and put a big dunce hat on you all....chynado speaks....*floor trembles*:flame:

cd