Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Time To Spice Shit Up!!!

DJGaryMatthews

all this drama...this sux.....so ima have a little fun.....

dedicated to all the fine lookin ladies....

close your eyes. i brush ur hair back wiht my hands, and hold the back of ur head, and bring u in close. i give u a soft kiss on ur lips, then move over to your neck and kiss that, then your ears.

then run my hands up your side, and over your breast. one more soft kiss on the lips....and then i slip my hand up your shirt, and take it off, followed by your bra. and lay u down on the bed.

Run my tongue down your neck again, and down ur chest, and lick one of ur nipples. i play with ur nipple with my tongue, running my tongue around it. at the same time im rubbin my rock hard cock against ur crotch.

i start lickin my way down ur stomach, stoppin at ur belly button for a second. then unbuttoning ur pants and bringing down the zipper with my teeth. and i pull off ur pants, and then ur underwear. MMMMMM..that pussy smells so good, all clean shaven. i take a little lick of those beautiful lips of urs, then dig my tongue in a little deeper....and make my way up to ur clit. i run my tongue around ur clit in circles, and grab one of your breasts with my hand, rubbin ur nipple.

i keep lickin and suckin ur clit..then move my tongue inside u and lick ur walls. ur juices are flowing into my mouth, and im swallowing every drop. then i move back to ur clit, sucking on it, lightly nibbling on it, and i put 2 fingers inside u, and move them in and out slowly. u get even wetter, and start to moan and squirm. then i take my fingers out and lick the jusices off of them. then put them back inside...and move em around a little more...and then take em out again and let u taste urself.

then i put them back inside u, and continue to lick and nibble ur clit. i pick up the pace with my fingers, moving them in and out of u harder and faster. u get a little bit louder now....my fingers go in and out, and in and out....faster, faster. ur hips are thrusting now....ur pushing my hand even deeper inside u. i keep up the motion, finger fucking u hard. my fingers covered with ur juices....sliding back and forth inside u, rubbing up against ur walls, and my tongue is tickling ur clit. i can feel u approaching orgasm....and i keep it going....in and out, in and out....u start to moan even louder now....then i take my fingers out before u climax, and i let u taste urself again. u grab my hand and try to put it back in for more pleasure, but i dont give in.

i take my clothes off, and i slide my hard throbbing cock inside u. i take hold of ur ankles and hold ur legs over ur head. and i start to fuck u....thrusting my cock inside of ur wet pussy. once again, i start slow.....but then speed it up. im ramming ur tight little pussy hard...fuckin the shit out of u.....my cock is sliding up against ur walls, back and forth....bringing u back to orgasm....u start to moan again, loudly...and thrust ur hips even more violently. i ram ur sweet pussy as hard and fast as i can.....and u scream in delight from my cock inside u. ur nearing orgasm, and begin to scream, begging for more, begging for it harder. so i give it t u even harder, fuckin ur brains out. faster and faster..in and out of u...in and out, in and out. uve never felt pleasure from a cock like this b4. u arch ur back up, and try to get closer...to take in more of my cock that u need so bad.

u begin to orgasm, cummng all over my hard cock. u sit up, wrapping ur arms around my neck, and humping me more, barley able to breathe, unitl ur orgasm is over. then u fall back on the bed, all sweaty, and out of breath. and u have this amazing feeling inside of u, cuz u just got fucked, fucked good!!!

to be continued.......

please excuse any typos...im fuckin drunk

.....u just fell back on the bed after an intense orgasm. completely outta breath. but im not done with u yet. i grab ur hips and flip u over on your stomach. i lay on top of u, and kiss the back of your neck lightly, and the back of ur ears. then i grab ur hips again and pull u up, so ur on ur knees now, leaning up against the headboard. I put my hard cock back inside u, and start humpin u again from the back. ur pussy starts gettin wet again as u feel my cock slide in and out of u. i start slowly again, gettin u aroused again. u grind ur ass into my crotch..yearning for more of my sweet cock. i continue to kiss and suck ur ears as i ram ur wet pussy.

i reach around ur sweaty body and grab ur tits...and i hold on to each one tightly as i continue to fuck ur sweet twat. u scream in delight "OH MY GOD, YES, YES....GARY, UR THE BEST....FUCK ME FUCK ME...OMG YESSSSSS!!!"

my throbbing hard cock, covered in ur juices, slides back and forth, in and out of u.....ur orgasm approached again..quicker than last time...."GARY I LOVE THE FEELING OF UR COCK IN MY PUSSY!!! PLEASE MAKE ME CUM..MAKE ME CUM!!!"

i ram u harder and harder.....then reach around again and play with ur clit as my cock fucks ur pussy. u scream in delight as u begin to come all over my cock again. this orgasm even more intense than the last one. ur body convulses as u climax.

i tell u im gonna come too, and u tell me u wanna taste it.....so i pull my cock out from ur warm wet pussy, and u turn over on ur back again.....i stick my cock in ur mouth, and u begin to suck it, tasting ur own cum. u slide ur hand up and down my shaft as ur lips slide over my mushroom. i feel my orgasm approaching now...i grab the back of ur head and pull ur head in closer...sticking my cock farther down ur throat.....and my warm cum shoots from my cock....and right down ur throat. u swallow each and every bit of that hot love milk. then we both collapse on the bed in each others arms and sleep the nite away.

THE END

Guest gabo
Originally posted by mrdick

There was a time when we all wrote lots of lovely little stories for the board.

If you can bring back that fad I'll be all over it.

Hey mr dick , the story telling has been back for a little while now... So feel free to jump in one of mine, xtc's or write you own and well jump in.