Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lifes Lessons... Off Topic.

dgmodel

Somebody sent it to me, and just wanted to share with all ya...

1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.

2. A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go.

3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

5. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

6. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

7. Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

8. Always put yourself in the other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you, it probably hurts the person too.

9. A careless word may kindle strife; a cruel word may wreck a life; a timely word may level stress; a loving word may heal and bless.

10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

THose were real Beautiful and Inspiring, DG :)

I espec. like the last one:

11. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you're the one smiling and everyone around you is crying.

THe best part about these is that they work at any point in your life, when you're young and naive, or old and grey.

I'm gonna check them out again at work. Thankx ;)

3. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

6. Don't go for looks; they can deceive. Don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

~These are my favorites.....they say it all.~

Those were great! I LOVE quotes....here's a few

--Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream

No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry

--When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you*When i first talked to you I was afraid to like you*When i first liked you i was afarid to love you*Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you

--If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips

--dOn't settLe 4 the oNe yOu Can LiVe wiTh...wAit 4 tHe onE yOu Can't Live WithOut

--I'm Loved by some, Hated by many, Envied by most, Yet wanted by plenty

--*§omewhere There'§ §omeone Who Dream§ Of Your §mile, And Find§ In Your Pre§ence That Life I§ Worth While, §o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'§ True: §omebody, §omewhere Is Thinking Of You*

--As part of you has grown in me, together forever shall we be, never apart maybe in distance but not in heart

--I'm convincing myself, yes I'll find some1 new, I won't be alone, & I won't be w/you .. You're waiting 4me,2crawl back to ur side but no..not this time, I'm keeping my pride .. So goodbye 4ever, I'll be on my way, It's gonna take time, but I'll be okay

:heart::love: