Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami First-timer!!!

trevor69

What's up Miami board. I'm from NYC and heading to Miami for the first time on 12/25 for a whole week.

I'm visiting a good friend of mine and I'm sure she knows all of the hot spots, but just in case she doesn't, can you tell me what clubs/lounges are good from Tuesday thru Saturday?

I usually listen to trance and techno music....Tenaglia, JV, Timo, S&D, Howell, etc.

Also, what is there to do there in the daytime? besides gong to the beach?

Thanks folks!!! :cool:

Originally posted by djfrosty

Depends on what your huntin for...

From a single guy's perspective...

Good music or a piece of ass. (or whatever you fancy)

Bed, Ass

Crobar, Music and Ass

Space, Music

Music and Ass do go hand in hand...then it's setlled Crobar it is :D

Thanks for the info guys...but what aout in the day time...Is there anything to do besides the beach....museums? hot spots? shopping? etc?

Originally posted by trevor69

Music and Ass do go hand in hand...then it's setlled Crobar it is :D

Thanks for the info guys...but what aout in the day time...Is there anything to do besides the beach....museums? hot spots? shopping? etc?

Unfortunatly though, it is hard to get into Crobar without allready having the ass :(

As for shoping, there are some great shops up and down Washington Av. And be sure to walk around Lincoln Rd Mall. It is a street that runs E & W that is all foot traffic, with lots of shops and resauraunts (if you are on washington, look south for the clock on the bank.) Touch is a nice place to eat there.

There is the Miami Art Museum, but it is nothing compared to the NY places. But they do have some great exhibits sometimes like the Andy Warhol exhibit a while back.

Ocean Dr, is the road right off the ocean and is worth walking along just to people watch, see Versace's old place, eat at news cafe, hit on the models, etc.